“Great atmosphere, great food!”
Review of Mick Morgan's - CLOSED

Mick Morgan's
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Boston, Massachusetts
“Great atmosphere, great food!”
Reviewed 30 December 2013 via mobile

Mick Morgan's is always a good stop. Their curry chicken is one of the best I've had!! Also, the chicken and potato soup is delicious.

I've been a number of times and have been very happy with each meal.

Although some dishes are not Irish, it makes it good for groups! But when my Irish in-laws were in town, they were beyond impressed with their meals!!

Also, the staff are really lovely. Have never had bad service, which is pretty impressive for the number of times I've been! Would highly recommend and will be back soon to be sure!

Irene T, Manager at Mick Morgan's, responded to this review, 11 January 2014
Thank you for your positive comments! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

ny
“Decent choice!”
Reviewed 23 December 2013

My sister and I chose this place for an evening meal. We were in the area visiting my daughter at a college in the area. We had burgers and a club sandwich. Food was served quickly and was delicious.

• Visited November 2013
Irene T, Manager at Mick Morgan's, responded to this review, 31 December 2013
Delighted to hear that you had a good experience. Thank you for your feedback. We look forward to being able to serve you again soon.
Boston, Massachusetts
“Pub Food With Nice Atmosphere”
Reviewed 10 December 2013

Pretty good atmosphere and convenient location. Went for dinner and had a pasta dish while one of my friends had the fish and chips. Overall the food was decent but nothing I would rave about. Portions are reasonable based on my limited experience. They have an all encompassing menu so there is something for everyone. The prices aren't terrible so its a decent value for your money but really just a place I would go if I was going out for drinks. Food is really an afterthought. They advertise pretty good deals during football season and I plan to check those out.

Service was average and the wait staff was very friendly. Definitely a good place to hang out and have some beers but I wouldn't view this as a great sit down dinner type of place.

• Visited November 2013
Irene T, Manager at Mick Morgan's, responded to this review, 23 December 2013
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience. We pride ourselves on providing fair prices and quality meals for each and every guest. I apologize that we fell short of your expectations. I do hope you will give us another chance in the future.
Needham, Massachusetts
“Great Fish & Chips”
Reviewed 7 December 2013

We both got the fish and chips and it was one of the best I've had. The coating was crisp and did not fall off the fish. The fish was perfectly cooked. It was served with steak fries and they were very good. They tasted fresh, not frozen. The slaw was also fresh and lightly dressed. No sugary glop. Very large portions. Nice staff and good atmosphere. Great meal.

• Visited December 2013
Irene T, Manager at Mick Morgan's, responded to this review, 9 December 2013
Thank you for your positive comments, I am glad you had an enjoyable experience. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Newton, Massachusetts
“Not very good”
Reviewed 21 November 2013 via mobile

The people are pleasant and nice, and the burgers are okay. But I got a to-go burger and lunch combo and the fries were soggy and just tasted plain bad. Actually they forgot my order of fries so they apologized and provided a LOT of fries, but all the fries were not tasty. Like I said, very nice people but the food is not good.

Irene T, Manager at Mick Morgan's, responded to this review, 9 December 2013
Thank you for letting us know about your experience. We work hard to offer good food and friendly service. Im sorry to hear that on this occasion we did not meet your expectations. I do hope that you will give us another chance in the future.