“Awesome service”

Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 January 2014

The food here is pretty typical for an Irish pub. Great burgers, decent sandwiches. Good selection of beers on tap. But the reason I'd go back over and over again is the service. The first time I brought my gf in here, the waitress saw that she was really cold and without even asking, brought her over a mug with hot water for her to warm her hands on. So nice!

Irene T, Manager at Mick Morgan's, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2014

Thank you for taking the time to right such a positive review. Its always encouraging when customers acknowledge that hard work of our team as its is what we aim for. I will pass your feed back onto the team. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 30 December 2013 via mobile

Mick Morgan's is always a good stop. Their curry chicken is one of the best I've had!! Also, the chicken and potato soup is delicious.

I've been a number of times and have been very happy with each meal.

Although some dishes are not Irish, it makes it good for groups! But when my Irish in-laws were in town, they were beyond impressed with their meals!!

Also, the staff are really lovely. Have never had bad service, which is pretty impressive for the number of times I've been! Would highly recommend and will be back soon to be sure!

Thank you for your positive comments! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 23 December 2013

My sister and I chose this place for an evening meal. We were in the area visiting my daughter at a college in the area. We had burgers and a club sandwich. Food was served quickly and was delicious.

Irene T, Manager at Mick Morgan's, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2013

Delighted to hear that you had a good experience. Thank you for your feedback. We look forward to being able to serve you again soon.

Reviewed 10 December 2013

Pretty good atmosphere and convenient location. Went for dinner and had a pasta dish while one of my friends had the fish and chips. Overall the food was decent but nothing I would rave about. Portions are reasonable based on my limited experience. They have an all encompassing menu so there is something for everyone. The prices aren't terrible so its a decent value for your money but really just a place I would go if I was going out for drinks. Food is really an afterthought. They advertise pretty good deals during football season and I plan to check those out.

Service was average and the wait staff was very friendly. Definitely a good place to hang out and have some beers but I wouldn't view this as a great sit down dinner type of place.

Irene T, Manager at Mick Morgan's, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2013

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience. We pride ourselves on providing fair prices and quality meals for each and every guest. I apologize that we fell short of your expectations. I do hope you will give us another chance in the future.

Reviewed 7 December 2013

We both got the fish and chips and it was one of the best I've had. The coating was crisp and did not fall off the fish. The fish was perfectly cooked. It was served with steak fries and they were very good. They tasted fresh, not frozen. The slaw was also fresh and lightly dressed. No sugary glop. Very large portions. Nice staff and good atmosphere. Great meal.

Irene T, Manager at Mick Morgan's, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2013

Thank you for your positive comments, I am glad you had an enjoyable experience. We look forward to seeing you again soon!