“Fiouna Catering”

Fiouna Catering Persian Cuisine
Ranked #153 of 266 Restaurants in Newton
Cuisines: Persian
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery
Description: Known for our premier catered events in New England, Fiouna Catering provides full service catering, party planning, and event management for social events, galas, weddings, and receptions. Take-Out Available
Reviewed 19 September 2012

I had a really great experience at Fiouna Catering. Their foods were so incredibly delicious and tasted so fresh. It is a family business and definitely a homely style cooking method . I would recommend Fiouna's to everyone and anyone who wants to try something delicious especially their Mirza Ghasemi (an eggplant dip), and something they would never soon forget!

Reviewed 19 September 2012

I had a great eating experience at Fiouna’s catering. The Persian cuisine and hospitality was wonderful. I recommend their pomegranate stew which is called Kahoresh Fesenjan. The hummus was one of the best I've ever had. I would definitely eat there again.

Reviewed 25 July 2012

Fiouna is a family run catering restaraunt. Terrific persian food, mostly to go or catering. The quality is fantastic. The chicken kabob on the bone is wonderful, the koubideh kabob is awesome. Try the yogurt drink "doogh". Also presentation of the food is great. The family is terrific. Try Haleem in the winter.

Reviewed 13 March 2012

I picked up take out for dinner, Ghormeh Sabzi and Aash. Very authentic and delicious Persian food. It has a casual setting. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 3 March 2011

I visit this area a few times a year, and I ALWAYS go to Fiouna. The people are wonderful, and the food is always delicious.

Most of the meals I have had are a relatively small portion of meat and vegetables and a very large portion of rice. This fits my food preferences, since I try to eat more grains than fats.

The meat dish is always amazing. Just wonderful stuff. And the rice is truly among the best rice I've ever had. I think this is because they use *actual saffron* in their rice instead of just some yellow stain.

If you like interesting drinks, try the Doogh. It's a salty yogurt drink. I realize this drink probably is not for everyone, but I love it.