“Tasty!”

Ranked #23 of 263 Restaurants in Newton
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Soups
Reviewed 28 August 2014

This was really, really good! Cute decor and friendly staff. I had the Lobster Bisque, which was delicious. I took off one start, because my daughter ordered the clam chowder, and they gave her corn chowder. Even so, she really liked it!

Reviewed 18 June 2014

Great choices of soups! There were 8 of us, all got something different , all liked our soups & sandwiches! I even bought the cookbook! Only draw back... To much Salt!! This was the comment from everyone in our party! Staff was nice!

Reviewed 10 May 2014 via mobile

Have been coming here for a few years and have not tried anything I did not like. They let you sample the soups beforehand. Everything tastes super fresh and is fantastic. The lobster bisque is amazing. Highly recommend it

Reviewed 23 April 2014

This is one of the best places around for a quick lunch. They have plenty of options of soups and sandwiches to choose from. Chili or clam and corn chowder are great. I always get the combo with a Italian and soup. Give it a try if you are in the area.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

Soups are terrific, as are sandwiches. Serving sizes (even for the combos) are quite generous. Great place