“Local Flavor”
Review of The Biltmore

The Biltmore
Reserve with OpenTable
The Biltmore is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 263 Restaurants in Newton
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Gastropub
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: A gastropub restaurant in Newton, The Biltmore Bar & Grille offers contemporary American food, hand-picked craft beers, and creative cocktails.
Reviewed 12 August 2014

My wife and I stumbled across the Biltmore one day, and decided that (based on TripAdvisor reviews) we should have lunch. It was delightful! Excellent service, decent menu, well-executed burger - not great, but really good. The gasoline pump decor is terrific.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

Stopped in on a whim and was pleasantly surprised. Food was very good and the service plus outdoor dining on a nice Sunday evening was truly enjoyable

1  Thank Steve F
Reviewed 1 July 2014

I've been to The Biltmore more times than I can count. The food is absolutely amazing, the atmosphere is fantastic, the drinks are diverse and delicious. Trust me, you'll love it.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

This is a really nice pub by anyone's standard. Went there for dinner and had a really good meatloaf that had a great sauce made with sauteed pork belly (bacon). It was served with freshly sauteed green beans and was very good.

We had an excellent waitress from Slovania with an awesome accent. She made great recommendations and was very attentive and sweet.

... but that's not why I felt compelled to leave a review. It was the desert. I would fly back to Boston just to have this desert again - alone!

It was a Fried Fluffernutter. Evil good!

There were four of us - all watching our weight - so we ordered ONE. It was an all fight for this thing as we lost all civility in a panic to inhale this piece of heaven.

Best thing I've ever put in my mouth - no joke. We order three more!

What is it about Boston and food? My gods these people know to make the best restaurants!

If you get the chance, TRY this thing! A must!

We sat outside - very nice. Newton is a beautiful New England town.

1  Thank SamM222
Reviewed 19 June 2014

I qwent to the Biltmore for Mothers Day and attended the Brunch. The olace is small to get around to get your food and I reapeat my request for more coffee several times, so did others on my table. I wrote to them via thier web site asking why my 18 month old gandson, who ate NOTHING was charged a full childs price---NO RESPONSE NO ANSWER !