“Delicious salad bar!!”

Cuisines: Soups
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 17 July 2013 via mobile

Love the salad bar!! The price was more than I expected, but the ingredients are fresh. They also had all my favorite salad toppings!! I will be back again soon!!

Reviewed 14 June 2013

The only thing I have had in this restaurant is poblano roasted vegetables burrito. The first time I went to this place. I ordered the same burrito. I won't say it was the tastiest burrito. But good enough for a short walk from office. It was tasty - had a roasted poblano pepper and some vegetables and done right. I would give a 3 star for that visit. This time ( a couple of months later) the burrito they prepared for me had no peppers no vegetables- just loads of rive and cheese. The person serving me did not even care to ask if I wanted cheese or not. I would have given a 1 star but just decided to give it a 2 star based on the first time.

Reviewed 8 April 2013

Great variety, fresh, cooked/prepared to order. Interesting concept. It is really growing on me. Burritos, stirfry, sandwiches, and more. Plus a great salad bar. Good for a hearty, quick lunch.

Reviewed 8 November 2012

We go to Fresh City 2-3 times a month for lunch or dinner. The salad bar is always fresh, with many choices. The stir fry dishes and sandwiches are made to order, so even if a particular combo isn't on the menu board, they'll make it for you. Lines can be long at times, but they go fast. The atmosphere is colorful and pleasant. It's almost as fast as "fast food" but much healthier.

Reviewed 9 September 2012

Best Salad bar around! The bottomless salad bar at just under nine dollars is a deal that is hard to beat. Must be 40-50 items, all fresh. The wraps are great, the smoothies are fresh and varied...Amazing that Fresh City hasn't expanded faster (if they're all like this!). They used to serve beer, but no longer offer it...too bad, out on the patio on a summer night with endless salad, the Sam Adams was the perfect companion (besdies whoever you're with!).