I'm a fan! This is a nice little bed and breakfast type inn with all the amenities. The staff are super friendly and take care of your needs. There is a pool and a jacuzzi and it is conveniently located within walking distance of Mass MOCA and downtown N. Adams. Taking all the pluses into account with the price and location (it's on a major street so you hear loud cars and bikes at all hours of the night), it is a 4 out of 5 type of place. Not bad for an only option in a run down town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Porches Inn consists of seven renovated Victorian-era buildings that originally provided housing for the area’s mill workers. Located across the street from MASS MoCA, Porches’ guest rooms and public spaces employ a clever synthesis of retro and contemporary designs. The inn’s 47 rooms and suites are fully wired, offering free WiFi, BluRay/DVD players and complimentary DVDs. Porches' healthful continental breakfast is included in the room rate and may be eaten in the Breakfast Room, on the porch (weather permitting) or delivered to your room in the inn's signature metal lunchbox. The inn features a year-round heated outdoor pool, hot tub, sauna, bonfire pit, fitness room and meeting rooms for retreats and special events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Porches Inn at MASS MoCA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Porches Inn At Mass Moca Hotel North Adams
- Porches Hotel North Adams
- Porches North Adams
- The Porches Inn At MASS MoCA North Adams, MA - Berkshires