We have stayed at The Porches 5 times and are returning again next month. For anyone wanting to visit Mass MoCA it is the perfect spot directly across the street. The staff is helpful, the rooms clean and the bathrooms VERY large!!! The breakfast is lovely but sometimes tends to be crowded at certain times and the outdoor pool is great. We have been in it during blizzards and heat waves.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Porches Inn consists of seven renovated Victorian-era buildings that originally provided housing for the area’s mill workers. Located across the street from MASS MoCA, Porches’ guest rooms and public spaces employ a clever synthesis of retro and contemporary designs. The inn’s 47 rooms and suites are fully wired, offering free WiFi, BluRay/DVD players and complimentary DVDs. Porches' healthful continental breakfast is included in the room rate and may be eaten in the Breakfast Room, on the porch (weather permitting) or delivered to your room in the inn's signature metal lunchbox. The inn features a year-round heated outdoor pool, hot tub, sauna, bonfire pit, fitness room and meeting rooms for retreats and special events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Agoda, TravelClick, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Porches Inn at MASS MoCA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Porches Inn At Mass Moca Hotel North Adams
- Porches Hotel North Adams
- Porches North Adams
- The Porches Inn At MASS MoCA North Adams, MA - Berkshires