What a unique hotel experience. Its like a bed and breakfast but with total privacy. The rooms are decorated shabby chic with an industrial flair. The rooms are quiet and spacious. There is a stocked refrigerator but no coffee maker in the rooms. The beds are comfy and the rooms quiet. There is complimentary breakfast served either in your room (nice touch but I did not take advantage of this) or in a dining room. The breads were fresh and delicious. Staff was friendly and very helpful. I would definitely recommend and hope to stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Porches Inn consists of seven renovated Victorian-era buildings that originally provided housing for the area’s mill workers. Located across the street from MASS MoCA, Porches’ guest rooms and public spaces employ a clever synthesis of retro and contemporary designs. The inn’s 47 rooms and suites are fully wired, offering free WiFi, BluRay/DVD players and complimentary DVDs. Porches' healthful continental breakfast is included in the room rate and may be eaten in the Breakfast Room, on the porch (weather permitting) or delivered to your room in the inn's signature metal lunchbox. The inn features a year-round heated outdoor pool, hot tub, sauna, bonfire pit, fitness room and meeting rooms for retreats and special events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Agoda, TravelClick, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Porches Inn at MASS MoCA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Porches Inn At Mass Moca Hotel North Adams
- Porches Hotel North Adams
- Porches North Adams
- The Porches Inn At MASS MoCA North Adams, MA - Berkshires