We spent two lovely nights in a suite - comfy bed with great duvet for adults, large pull out bed for kids, very clean bathroom. Staff is helpful, friendly and accommodating, breakfast is ample and yummy, decor is very considered and unique. The small pool and sauna were perfect after a day of white water rafting on the Deerfield river. Location is ideal for museum visits, both MassMoCA in North Adams and a short drive to the Clark in Williamstown. Restaurants in town are within walking distance, as is the Saturday morning farmer's market. There is a small selection of artfully displayed gifts for sale in the main building, very much in keeping with the overall vibe. A great stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Porches Inn consists of seven renovated Victorian-era buildings that originally provided housing for the area’s mill workers. Located across the street from MASS MoCA, Porches’ guest rooms and public spaces employ a clever synthesis of retro and contemporary designs. The inn’s 47 rooms and suites are fully wired, offering free WiFi, BluRay/DVD players and complimentary DVDs. Porches' healthful continental breakfast is included in the room rate and may be eaten in the Breakfast Room, on the porch (weather permitting) or delivered to your room in the inn's signature metal lunchbox. The inn features a year-round heated outdoor pool, hot tub, sauna, bonfire pit, fitness room and meeting rooms for retreats and special events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Porches Inn at MASS MoCA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Porches Inn At Mass Moca Hotel North Adams
- Porches Hotel North Adams
- Porches North Adams
- The Porches Inn At MASS MoCA North Adams, MA - Berkshires