“2nd choice for dinner”

Cuisines: Pizza
London, United Kingdom
“2nd choice for dinner”
Reviewed 20 October 2013

I have to admit that we only went to Christo's because the restaurant we wanted to go to, Public, was full. Christo's was almost empty, which didn't encourage us but we went in as there was very little other choice apart from our hotel.

We both ordered Greek food as we fancied a change. I had the mediterranean platter, hummus, vine leaves, spinach pie, cheese pie etc. which was fine apart from the hummus, which has to be the worst that I have ever tried. It was very runny and had no flavour. My husband had the lamb wrap and fries. He said that it was very nice.

The restaurant was doing a good business in takeaways, I noticed.

• Visited October 2013

Grand Isle, ME
“Delicious Pizza!!”
Reviewed 25 August 2013

We just visited North Adams over the weekend and came across Christo's Famous Pizza when we looked down the street for food choices. Thankfully, we decided to make our way to the place! We ordered a large white pizza and another member of our party ordered the Hawaiian! As appetizers, we ordered the Jalapeno poppers and onion rings! All of us loved and hoped the pizza would also impress us. Let me just say, the white pizza was absolutely delicious. It was probably the best pizza I've ever had. I didn't try the Hawaiian; however, our friend was extremely satisfied as made apparent by the sounds of approval during his meal! We're definitely looking forward to visiting once again so we can try other choices on the menu. The only thing I would suggest to the restaurant is to thoroughly clean the bathroom as there was a smell that you couldn't quite pinpoint what it was. I gave the restaurant an "excellent" rating because of the food. The rest of the establishment was basic and comfortable! The service was great!

• Visited August 2013
Hancock, Massachusetts
“I liked this little place a lot.”
Reviewed 25 August 2013

My wife and I stopped into this place while checking out the car show in North Adams. It was strange that no menus were posted on the wall like most pizza places. We took a paper menu off the counter and ordered there. It was a real family affair with 2 young girls coming in and out of the place. We shared a Gyro plate that was very good. We also had 2 big sodas and the bill was $15.00 I look forward to going back

• Visited August 2013
Amarillo, Texas
“Enjoyable, tasty, reasonbly-priced Greek food...”
Reviewed 16 August 2013

We've enjoyed this little place several times and my sisters return regularly. Everyone ordered something different and no one was disappointed. The salads are really good and are a generous portion. Every one like the pizzas, I the calzone. The hard-working family opened a larger restaurant in neighboring Williamstown. This little place has a gritty but welcoming and warm atmosphere, even on cold, damp New England days.

Visited July 2013
M.A.
“Best Pizza in North Adams”
Reviewed 24 June 2013 via mobile

If you like Hawaiian... try it here. You'll be back for more. Thick Greek crust. Delicious! Subs are good too.

• Visited July 2012