“good food”

Ranked #10 of 55 Restaurants in North Adams
Price range: US$9 - US$22
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
rarotonga
“good food”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

I went there to join the local Rotary Club for its weekly meeting.
I must say they picked a good place to meet. food was great, service was good and the décor and atmosphere were very nice

Visited August 2013

Delhi, New York
“A pretty solid place to eat”
Reviewed 12 August 2013

Two of us stopped here while on a trip to the area. It was a pretty nice little spot.

The food was decent. My burger was a bit above average and everything with it was pretty solid. I had the clam chowder as an app and have to be honest that it was a bit bland, which was a little disappointing.

The service is what takes this review from a three to a four as it was top of the line. I truly was impressed with our server (Malinda), who was attentive to us, made sure we had what we needed or wanted and also gave us the background on the person singing that night.

The entertainment we saw that night was very good and enjoyable. He kept us there later, just to listen, which is always a good thing.

The location seemed nice, too. And the outdoor patio is a total bonus.

I'd definitely stop back here if I found myself in the area again.

• Visited July 2013
Sandy Springs, GA
“Great Local Spot”
Reviewed 26 July 2013

As an out-of-towner, I get to Freight Yard by myself about once or twice a year and always sit at the bar. So, that's my basic point of view in this place. Sean is about the best bar tender in the world, and no wonder, I finally found out he owns the place. Makes you really feel at home. The wings are superb and for a pub, the other food I've had has been consistently good. No surprises. As far as I'm concerned, this is the best of category in the Williamstown-North Adams corridor.

• Visited July 2013
Chelmsford, Massachusetts
“Excellent, just a bit noisy”
Reviewed 30 June 2013

At first we were concerned that we had wandered into just another sports bar but we were seated and the excellent service and eating began! This is clearly a place the locals go. There is even a model train running around just below the ceiling. There was a nice looking outdoor area also. Highly recommend.

Visited June 2013
Sarasota, Florida
“Consistently very good”
Reviewed 4 May 2013

Best casual restaurant in North Adams. Food is typical pub fair, and is always very good. Excellent mixed drinks, but short wine list. Service gets somewhat slow when crowded - but still tolerable.

• Visited December 2012