“Good food at a decent price”
Review of Boston Seafood

Boston Seafood
Ranked #15 of 59 Restaurants in North Adams
Price range: US$6 - US$20
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 11 December 2011

Good food. Good service. Decent price. You get what you ask for. Nothing fancy, but reliable.

2  Thank bethz117

Reviewed 2 November 2010

Well we had the calamari.....and it was fine but the tomato salsa dip should have been a smaller portion as most was wasted. Was it the best calamari I've had in years....no. This start of the meal reflected the whole eating experience, too much food served with a 1970's flair. The food lacked inspiration, it wasn't bad, but it lacked passion in it's creation. The glass of wine was off a small list and it was OK...again once consumed it was instantly forgotten. My main course of sea food casserole was smothered and I mean smothered, with a breaded topping, which I deftly removed and left. The fish underneath was tasty but the dominating taste was butter....oodles of it. The broccoli had undergone a 'cheese nightmare' and was left. However the mashed potato seemed to have escaped any additions and was fine. Shame as this meal could contained wonderful dishes served with a simple taste....instead it was OK.

The staff were friendly, the place looked clean and service was fine.

So all in all it was a bland evening.....the place was neither good or bad, but in 2010 I had hoped North Adams could provide a 21st century eating venue with a degree of flair...and I was disappointed.

2  Thank Davidbignose!
Reviewed 11 October 2010

I loved the calamari!
The service was wonderful! We had the nicest waitress!
We had the Eggplant & the Raviloi! Both were Great! Mouth watering!
I will definitely be dining at Boston Seafood again on my next trip to North Adams, MA!

1  Thank TiffanyHyers
Reviewed 2 June 2009

You know it's good when the locals flock here! We were overwhelmed with the excellent entrees, generous portions, reasonable prices, and helpfulness of our waitress. Try the seafood crepe or casserole--but not before a cup of lobster bisque that's just chock full of lobster!

3  Thank tinkerbell-hop
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 15 April 2008

Its seafood, its here. What more can you say.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook