“Dependable”

Ranked #43 of 61 Restaurants in North Adams
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Deli, Fast food
Reviewed 13 October 2015

This is a clean and well-run subway with better seating than most afford. It can always be counted on for a quick meal that doesn't hurt the wallet or one's waist.

I was particularly touched the last time I was there when I witnessed one of the employees putting in her own money to help a person, who was slightly mentally handicapped, pay for his meal. You don't see that often in chain restaurants.

1  Thank RalphH42

Reviewed 8 September 2015

The meats are poor quality . The owners are not friendly . Its like get your sub and get out type feeling . If you have a rewards card you are only able to get 1 sub and that's it . No chips or drink with your rewards card to go with your sub . Really !!!

Reviewed 8 July 2015

If you're in North Adams, you're much better off heading to Angelina's Sub Shop. Subway is a reasonably priced place with some fresh goods, but they're average. I've also found that parking is quite difficult for this location, especially if you're not familiar with the area.

1  Thank C L
Reviewed 17 July 2014

I went I to subway today and the lady took out bread to make my sandwich. She realized it was broken but continued to make my sandwich. The other lady who put the toppings on could not multitask or has a short term memory problem because and I had to keep repeating myself and she still kept trying to put on topping I did not want. This subway has gone down hill with its new management.

Reviewed 4 October 2012

Since it is part of a chain, the offerings are typical for all Subways. I, personally think that they under fill their sandwiches.