“Great for kids and family”

WWI Memorial Park and Zoo
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Great for kids and family”
Reviewed 14 May 2014

We've been going here ever since we had our first child and after 5 years it's still a favorite. Great play areas that have expanded over the years and the animals are just enough for a quick visit and keep the kids happy.

Visited April 2014

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Perfect place to spend the day with the kids”
Reviewed 29 April 2014

This place is great! I brought my 6yo and 2.5yo girls here for the first time recently and wasn't totally sure what to expect. I was blown away! The 6yo LOVED the huge slide in Julia's Garden...she probably would've stayed there all day if I let her! Both girls enjoyed the playground...I was glad that there were enough things for both of them to play on and that it wasn't too big or too babyish. The zoo was a big hit! So many animals! I had read on many different sites that you could bring apples and carrots for the animals (we didn't bring any) but they've changed that and now have food there to feed the animals, they don't allow other food for the animals. No big deal, just make sure you have quarters for the food machine!
We had a very nice lunch at one of the picnic tables, and on the way home both girls fell asleep...so I call that a successful day!
There's also a big sand area set up like a beach...we didn't even make it there to play, but the many kids who were playing there looked like they were having a lot of fun!

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Carolyn521
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Great park and zoo for people of all ages”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

My husband and I enjoy taking the dog and having a picnic on the summit. The grounds are clean.
The wooded area keeps the park cool in the summer. Children's play area includes a giant sandbox and water fountain.
Zoo has a nice variety of animals that children will enjoy.

Visited October 2013
North Attleboro
50 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“Fun family time”
Reviewed 26 November 2013

The World I Memorial Park and Zoo is a great time for family. The kids love the animals and it is so much fun to feed them. n The park is well maintained. The playground areas are always a hit with the kids.

Visited September 2013
“Free Fun”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

A place young children will love. You can feed the animals and use the swings and slides. Adults can hike the trails, and there are picnic areas with grills. Its' all free.

Visited May 2013