“Good portions, good soup, average food”
Review of Box Seats

Box Seats
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 20 March 2013

We eat here on a monthly basis. The food is decent (don't order the kids' pizza though - it is made with tortilla bread), the daily soup is usually very good, and the service is ok. The meals are getting more expensive, although the portions are good sized. We like to go because we love starting our meals with a bowl of hot soup and bread. Have not tried the bar.

Reviewed 12 March 2013

A friend told that the wings were very good so I tried it out for myself and I happy to say they were great and the beer cold just the way I like it!! The only bad thing is that my server put the food in front of me and only came back with the bill.Had he talked a little or just asked if I would like anything eles,Cause I would of asked for a beer cause they were nice and cold instead I just payed the bill and left.

Reviewed 10 January 2013

Me and friend went for lunch and sat in bar. Kinda dark, but comfy corner table in the bar area was nice. Waiter was prompt and I had the spinach salad with grilled shrimp, she had a reuben sandwich. We both had soda. Service was prompt, my salad was awesome and fresh, her sandwich looked great and she enjoyed every bite. She comes here often so they know her and our service was outstanding and freindly. I have been here a few times and never had a bad meal. The bar is raised and I have seen a few people slip down the stairs on either side, so the only bad thing would be you have to be very careful after a few imbibes. Total with tip was $42.00 which may seem a little high for lunch, but I always tip well for good service and good food.

1  Thank Lee B
Reviewed 2 December 2012

Terrible...do not waste your money!! Food was "ok" at best....service HORRIBLE! Waittress was rude and acted completely put out by any request. Never came back to check on us. And if you are going with kids...forget it... they don't want you! You would think they would welcome the business, not so, we were actually discriminated against for having a large party. No half price kids meals and no soup & bread since we were a big party...seriously?! Spend your money somewhere else!

Reviewed 8 November 2012

It was good for quite awhile but it has nothing going for it. It seems like it is just ok. I really enjoyed going there for years.