Holiday Inn Express Providence - North Attleboro
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in North Attleboro
Reviewed 6 October 2013

Stayed here on our road trip. Good location. The rooms were clean and beds were comfortable. The room had a lot of space with large sitting area. Would recommend this hotel, especially for a one night stay.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Harold S

Reviewed 23 August 2013 via mobile

Stayed afew nights here whilst on a road trip around North America. Rooms were fine, large for a family of 4, breakfast was good & seating never a problem. When the toilet wouldn't flush it was resolved quickly. However, I wanted to use the safety deposit box that the hotel advertise so we didn't have to carry passports & kids electrical devices around with us. First I was told that the gadgets were too big (2 x 7" kindles) then I was told that the master key had been snapped off & they couldn't open it anyway! I was offered the use of the managers office to store my items, but I declined! Shame, it's the small things that annoy guests! However, the kids did love the pool & free cookie :-)

• Stayed: August 2013
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Providence - North Attleboro, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2013

Dear JBards,

Thank you for taking the time to convey your comments regarding your recent experience with us.

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience caused by the lack of safety deposit box. We deeply regret that this has negatively impacted your overall experience with us.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to write to us. It is only with both positive and negative feedback that we can strive to improve our service to our guests and I do hope that you give us again the opportunity of welcoming you back in the future.

Dhan M
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 28 April 2013

This hotel was near attractions but not in the mist of it all. It was family owned and the young son spoke english well and seemed to handle every problem himself. Don't be late for the complimentary breakfast because it closes before time posted. We stayed the weekend that clocks went ahead an hour and even though the hotel was not full we had two families right next to us with unwatched children knock on doors at 6:00 am!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Providence - North Attleboro, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2013

Dear jo t,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. Our goal is to ensure that all our clients leave satisfied and we try our best to fulfill all our guest requests. I apologize for the shortfalls during your recent stay with us. We constantly strive to provide an environment of comfort and value to our guests, therefore, we are sincerely concerned when we fall short of your expectations. I have taken note of your valuable comments and will use these to monitor and improve the quality of services we offer to our guests.

Again, thank you for staying with us and taking the time to give feedback.

Krysllin G.
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 9 April 2013

I stay at this hotel often because my company's headquarters is close by. It is one of the few decent hotels in this immediate area unless you want to stay in Providence. It is quiet and clean and the rooms are nice. Free parking, wireless broadband and breakfast. Check-in is very fast, checkout not necessary. Extremely convenient for business travelers but I've seen many sports fans staying here after games at Gillette Stadium in Foxboro. Not much for night life or restaurants in the immediate area, but there are lots of big box stores and other places to shop. Decent fitness machines that nobody ever seems to use. If they would only install a hot tub I would have no complaints.

Room Tip: Rooms toward the back of the hotel are away from hwy 1 and very quiet but if not available the rooms...
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Bruce S
Reviewed 1 March 2013

a friend recommened that I should have a pool party for my children at the Holiday Inn Express, which was amazing !!! kids had a great time and the cost was reasonable !! My family had such a great time that we decided to stay the night, room rate was great, the staff was friendly and help with all of our needs. This Holiday Inn Express felt like home !! I will definitly stay there again !!! THANK YOU FOR SUCH AN AMAZING TIME !!

1  Thank LISA C
Reviewed 22 February 2013

I stayed here for a family reunion and we had booked 25 rooms. The reason we choose this location was becuase it was in between newport and boston. Let me tell you this place was great. I have stayed at many Holiday Inn Express's before but this one was very cozy. Friendly staff and up to date rooms. They said they had put in new Matresses and new TV's. I slept very well. the indoor pool was amazing as my family used it alot. For the price it was worth it becuase of the pool, breakfast andfree wifi. The breakfast was hot and they even had ready to go sandwiches. I would definetly recommend this place.

1  Thank elliot l
Reviewed 5 December 2012

I have stayed at this Holiday Inn before. The TV set up is very complicated but the staff came and got it working for me. Breakfast had no taste and was overcooked. The lady working the breakfast did not enjoy her work and it showed.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo
Hampton Inn Franklin
Hampton Inn Franklin
#1 of 3 in Franklin
Holiday Inn Express Woonsocket

Been to Holiday Inn Express Providence - North Attleboro? Share your experiences!