“Checked out before we checked in!”

Holiday Inn Express Providence - North Attleboro
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in North Attleboro
Killingworth, Connecticut
“Checked out before we checked in!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 April 2014

Smack in the middle of Rte. 1. Met by a friendly front desk employee who asked me how I liked the facility. Must admit, my first impression was not positive. The lobby area was cramped and dark. The location horrible unless you like being on a busy thoroughfare in between car dealerships and fast food restaurants. Music playing was certainly not to may taste. Even more telling was my husband's comments, who is usually easy on negativities. He said when we parked under the welcoming portico - "If you want to change our reservations tomorrow, fine." I changed then that day.

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
dneishel, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Providence - North Attleboro, responded to this review, 30 April 2014
Hello,

My name is David Neishel and I am the Director of Sales for the Holiday Inn Express. I am sorry that our first impression was not pleasing to you. I am glad to hear that the person at the front desk was friendly, however. We are ensuring that all exterior lights are working correctly and reviewing our lobby lighting as well to ensure that we provide a safe, warm and welcoming environment for your stay. We hope that you re-consider and stay with us the next time you are in North Attleboro.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Melrose, Massachusetts
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 January 2014

We stayed here over New Years Eve for a nearby wedding. The options in this area are limited, and it's no 4-star hotel, but this hotel was surprisingly nice. Everyone we encountered who worked there was friendly and helpful - the front desk staff helped our older family members out a few occasions and I would say they went "above and beyond" what was expected of them. Our room was clean, the bed was comfortable, and the room was pretty spacious. We didn't use the pool, but we did have breakfast downstairs the next morning. It was what you would expect for a free hotel breakfast! Not fine dining, but lots of options and certainly able to find something edible. They kept the dining room open even after breakfast hours were officially over so people could continue to socialize. My only complaints would be that the room below us was quite loud and woke me up a few times - but I am a light sleeper, they didn't wake our baby, which is the important thing! And it wasn't loud enough that it warranted a call to the front desk, but the walls are fairly thin. Being that it was New Year's Eve, I imagine this would not be the case on a normal night. The entire place REEKED of smoke the next day, even though it is a non-smoking hotel. It was gross. Luckily, it didn't pass on to our room, just the hallways and elevator. I imagine this was the guests fault and not the hotel, but it was pretty overbearing. I would stay here again, it was a great place for the money.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
dneishel, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Providence - North Attleboro, responded to this review, 10 January 2014
Hello,

My name is David Neishel and I am the Director of Sales for the Holiday Inn Express in North Attleboro. Thank you for your recent stay with us and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on-line. We share our reviews with all our associates. I am very glad that you thought we were a great place to stay! Our associates take a lot of pride in their hotel and it shows. I am sorry, however, about some of the other hotel guests. We generally try to stop any inconveniences before they have a chance to bother our other guests, and I am sorry that this hampered your stay.

Otherwise, I am very glad that you will return to us when you are in the area! If I can be of further assistance, please feel free to contact me.

Sincerely

David Neishel
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 December 2013

It does get good marks for being a very clean hotel offering a good omelet for breakfast...however the stay was spoiled by the theft of my favourite blouse from a hotel washer. Overall, the front desk staff gets high credit for dealing politely with the public.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Hello,

My name is David Neishel and I am the Director of Sales for the Holiday Inn Express in North Attleboro. Thank you for your recent stay and thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We like to share these reviews with all our associates. I am very glad that you enjoyed our hotel and service. I am saddened, however, that one of your items went missing during your stay with us in our public laundry room. I do apologize for this inconvenience. I encourage you to contact me directly to make this right.

We hope to see you in the future. If I can be of further service, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely

David Neishel
Boston , Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 October 2013

Stayed one night in October. Great location near the intersection of I-95 and I-495. The staff were very friendly and accommodation. The room, bed and free breakfast were all great. The hotel was a 10 minute drive from both Patriot's Place and Wrentham Premium outlets.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank triphungry_8
Crystal Springs, Mississippi, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 October 2013

Stayed here on our road trip. Good location. The rooms were clean and beds were comfortable. The room had a lot of space with large sitting area. Would recommend this hotel, especially for a one night stay.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Harold S
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 August 2013 via mobile

Stayed afew nights here whilst on a road trip around North America. Rooms were fine, large for a family of 4, breakfast was good & seating never a problem. When the toilet wouldn't flush it was resolved quickly. However, I wanted to use the safety deposit box that the hotel advertise so we didn't have to carry passports & kids electrical devices around with us. First I was told that the gadgets were too big (2 x 7" kindles) then I was told that the master key had been snapped off & they couldn't open it anyway! I was offered the use of the managers office to store my items, but I declined! Shame, it's the small things that annoy guests! However, the kids did love the pool & free cookie :-)

• Stayed August 2013
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Providence - North Attleboro, responded to this review, 11 September 2013
Dear JBards,

Thank you for taking the time to convey your comments regarding your recent experience with us.

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience caused by the lack of safety deposit box. We deeply regret that this has negatively impacted your overall experience with us.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to write to us. It is only with both positive and negative feedback that we can strive to improve our service to our guests and I do hope that you give us again the opportunity of welcoming you back in the future.

Dhan M
Case Manager
IHGCare
Burlington
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2013

This hotel was near attractions but not in the mist of it all. It was family owned and the young son spoke english well and seemed to handle every problem himself. Don't be late for the complimentary breakfast because it closes before time posted. We stayed the weekend that clocks went ahead an hour and even though the hotel was not full we had two families right next to us with unwatched children knock on doors at 6:00 am!

• Stayed February 2013, travelled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Providence - North Attleboro, responded to this review, 23 May 2013
Dear jo t,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. Our goal is to ensure that all our clients leave satisfied and we try our best to fulfill all our guest requests. I apologize for the shortfalls during your recent stay with us. We constantly strive to provide an environment of comfort and value to our guests, therefore, we are sincerely concerned when we fall short of your expectations. I have taken note of your valuable comments and will use these to monitor and improve the quality of services we offer to our guests.

Again, thank you for staying with us and taking the time to give feedback.

Krysllin G.
Hampton Inn Franklin
#1 of 3 in Franklin
Hilton Garden Inn Foxborough Patriot Place
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Franklin / Milford Area

Been to Holiday Inn Express Providence - North Attleboro? Share your experiences!