A country of barely dry islands in the middle of the Indian Ocean. Few have even heard of it. The resort is the whole island. Widely separated private cottages, on the beach. We had incomparable service, with personal touches. Great wall diving, off shore snorkeling and great sunsets. Excellent meals, outdoors next to the pool. Maximum time to relax, read, and be a couple. We'd go again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Meeru Island Resort, surrounded by a beautiful lagoon and long stretches of white, sandy beach, is the only Resort on the island of Meerufenfushi, North Male' Atoll. It is 1200 meters long by 350 meters wide, about 60 hectares (105 acres). Your speedboat transfer from Velana International Airport is a scenic, 55 minute ride. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelbag, Holiday Gems, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Meeru Island Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meeru Island Hotel North Male Atoll
- Meeru Island Maldives
- Meeru Island Resort Maldives
- Hotel Meeru Island