“A must stop if you are in the area”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Groups, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Beacon Falls
“A must stop if you are in the area”
Reviewed 25 August 2013

Great food, reasonable prices, attentive staff, call ahead for reservations unless you want to wait.
We arrived at this restaurant around 7:45pm on a Sat. night no waiting, food was served fast & fresh, (maybe too fast as my wife was half way through eating her salad). The waitress was friendly fast & efficient. noise level was a bit much of course it did not help to have our table below one of the many speakers in the place. Everytime we are visiting relatives in the area I always add this restaurant to my must stop at list.

Fall River, Massachusetts
“Awesome service!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed 22 August 2013

Recently I and a friend went to Texas Roadhouse and were served by Mallory. Few times have I experienced the level of customer service that she delivered. Mallory checked in on us each time she went past our table. I noticed that she did this with all her tables. It was just such a refreshing experience that I wanted to share it.

• Visited August 2013
“Peanuts are the highlight of this establishment.”
Reviewed 18 August 2013

Food was undercooked, tasteless, and over priced. You have to scream over the music to your family members sitting inches away from you. The servers weren't helpful. When I asked another server for my server who I haven't seen in 25 min she said she would try to find her. After another 10 min I asked to speak with a manager. He was rude and loud and told me to calm down its busy. Needless to say they don't care about customer service.

West Yarmouth, Massachusetts
“Excellent Service, Great Value”
Reviewed 14 August 2013

Outstanding! The service was great. The food was delightful! The warm buttered bread to start, the peanuts on the tables (go ahead throw the shells on the floor), the manager came by to welcome us for the first time visit (well done), the waitress was helpful and happy! The food was spot on! Excellent sirloin, filet, and buffulo wings! Can't wait to go back

North Dartmouth, Massachusetts
“Complaining about your meal.”
Reviewed 23 June 2013

At 2:00 Saturday we made the choice to go to this restaurant for lunch. It was myself a grandmother, my daughter and 3 younger children. My daughter ordered a steak rare and I ordered the road kill (hamburger steak). The children ages 12, 12, and 5 all ordered cheeseburgers. When the food arrived and I cut into my steak it was raw.

I brought it to the waitress and showed her that the meat was raw. My daughter cut in steak and it was cold and purple in the middle. I asked to see the manager and he came out and proceeded to argue with us over what a medium rare and rare steak is. So we said take it back and cook them the way we want them, and how the menu says they are cooked. He then said to get out of his restaurant and that he wouldnt be yelled at. I asked who his manager is and he said he was the general manager. I told him I wanted the manager in charge of the restaurants and he said that it was him.

Why would a general manager in charge of a restaurant treat any patron in this manner. How is the answer to any customer complaint get out of my restaurant. The children left crying and to add insult to injury he ran to the door when we were leaving and sarcastically said have a nice day. I have never in my life seen anything like this.

I will never step foot in Texas Roadhouse again and feel bullied by an inexperienced manager who's answer to the problem is get out. I will also tell everyone I know about this.

• Visited June 2013