“Breakfast was great”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible
“Breakfast was great”
Reviewed 23 February 2014 via mobile

Whenu went for breakfast it was really good. I went for lunch another time and was just not as good as breakfast. Mac and cheese was the kraft u buy in the box. And wasn't impressed with the chicken either. Bacon and pancakes oh and deserts are great

• Visited February 2014

“Awesome!”
Reviewed 27 November 2013 via mobile

I have been coming to OCB since I was a kid, I'm now 31 yrs old. The clientele has changed thru the years which is a good thing. My husband and I bring our kids here @ least once a month and we love it. It's also great receiving coupons in the mail and we save even more $$. The servers and the waitresses/waiters are great. The food is always fresh, hot, and ready to serve. The place is always packed and clean. Keep up the good work!!!!!

New Bedford, Massachusetts
“Clean & Neat & Plenty to Eat!”
Reviewed 24 November 2013

I had never been to this Old Country Buffet, but was pleased to find it was neat and clean
and well stocked. Even the salad bar, (which is difficult to keep clean) was immaculate. I'm a big eater and I pigged out on everything!

• Visited October 2013
Banbridge, United Kingdom
“This Buffet is the Best!”
Reviewed 2 October 2013

My husband and I recently went to the Old Country Buffet located in a shopping plaza in North Dartmouth, MA. It was a Tuesday at lunchtime, our first experience with this particular "Country", and it didn't disappoint. The immaculate restaurant was about half full when we arrived at 12:30, but had quickly filled up by 1 o'clock. The clientele consisted of many business people, retirees, and families with non-school aged children. We like to walk around and survey the foods on offer before we start any buffet. The choices here were varied and many. I especially enjoyed the salad bar with a wide selection of crisp veggies and superb dressings. Mains consisted of everything from roast beef to ham to fish to turkey, with lots in between. My husband's favorite was the sweets bar. Cherry Cobbler with soft vanilla ice cream on top really hit the spot! We left very full and very satisfied. I wish there were more of these around!

• Visited September 2013
3 Thank 16smiles
“This place has no quality control or regard for customer satisfaction.”
Reviewed 23 June 2013 via mobile

I can honestly say that this was the single most disappointing dining experience of my life. The only time the manager came out to the front of the house was to make himself a plate and go eat in some fat off corner. There was a giant head of cauliflower in a pan smothered in cheese sauce!! Who does that?? Save yourself the time and money and stay away from this location.

• Visited June 2013