“Worth the Wait”

Maguire's Bar & Grill
Ranked #1 of 18 Restaurants in North Easton
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
North Easton, MA
“Worth the Wait”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 January 2012

Maguires Bar & Grill is not fancy. It is not highbrow. It is not a 5* restaurant. What it is however, is a great little pub with fabulous food. It is always crowed, doesn't take reservations for 4 people or less, and it is dark. BUT the food is fantastic! My friends and I used to go once a week, but then it became too popular and we pulled back. BUT, we couldn't stay away, because the food is delicious and no matter what you order it is done to perfection. I had a most incredible prime rib that it should have been illegal. It must have been 3 inches thick and not a bit fatty. From the caesar salad pizza to the turkey tips or fish and chips, we have never had a bad meal. To top it off try the Maguires Winer Ale, creamy and delicious. Did I mention the clam chowder? OMG! And No, I am not related or friends with the owners.

• Visited January 2012

Boston, Massachusetts
“Consistently good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 December 2011

Typical bar atmosphere including limited seating, lots of noise, average service yet the food is very good. Expect a wait of 20 minutes or more on weekends.

• Visited December 2011
Massachusetts
“great date night”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 October 2011

Saturday night, get there early. Place packed by the time we left. Sat in a booth. Few draft beers to start, good selection. Potato skins good. Thick.
Turkey tips and Fried clams both good. Turkey juicy, good bbq sauce. Batter on the clams very fresh, light. Clams very, very good.
No room for dessert.
Loud atmosphere, food not rushed and came hot. Service very good as well.

• Visited October 2011
“Best Restaurant in Easton, Ma”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2011

We eat there ar least once a week the food is fantastic I have never eaten something that I didn't like.
Love it!!

Florida
“Always have a great meal here”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2009

I used to live across the street from Maguire's and went there all the time. Since I've moved, I don't get a chance to get there as often. But we went a couple of days ago, and I'm determined that this is my place! The bar-maid even remembered our first names and asked where the heck we've been. I always feel at home. The owner always comes around, and often, too, does the chef (another owner as well). VERY resonable prices, sports-like atmosphere, locals, just an all-around great place. Check it out!

1 Thank Eyesofbuddha