Outer Reach Resort
US$131
  • Pool
Blue Sea Motor Inn(North Truro)
US$105
US$98
East Harbour Motel and Cottages(North Truro)(Great Value!)
US$109
Top Mast Resort(North Truro)(Great Value!)
US$87
Cape View Motel(North Truro)(Great Value!)
US$100
Travelocity
US$142
Priceline
US$218
Sandcastle Resort(Provincetown)
US$94
Harbor Hotel Provincetown(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
US$133
Cape Colony Inn(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
US$122
All reviewsdog parkcontinental breakfastprovincetown innp townwalking trailscape codpet friendly roomtwo sinkswater viewplay areaour home away from homebring my dogviews are spectacularreasonable ratesshort drivememorial daycoffee maker
Reviewed 22 July 2014

This is the fifth time that I have stayed here, and I think that says something about the place. They have a new pool, with a beautiful view of the harbor and Provincetown. Bonnie, the manager, is always a delight. Fayoni was my housekeeper and they don't come any better! I stayed the first five nights in room 41 (I call it "my" room as I always stay there). This trip I decided to extend my stay by two nights, so I had to move to an ocean view room. FANTASTIC view from my private deck overlooking the harbor and Provincetown. The rooms have a microwave, small refrigerator with an excellent freezer, and A/C. Needless to say, I have made my reservations for 2015!

Room Tip: The Wifi wasn't working too well while I was there, but I'm sure that will be fixed momentarily.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank MaineGuyBangorArea
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

Hi just writing to let everyone at the outter reach know they have a special place. Everyday was nice and enjoyable especially going out and coming back to a clean room. Fayoni was our housekeeper and she did a really great job. She is definitely a hard worker and u can see she enjoys her job. We stayed in room 30 left on 7.20.14. Thank u all again and hope to see you soon. The view from our room was unexpected but breath taking! Dave and dennis

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 July 2014

The Outer Reach was always a good place to stay -slightly shabby but always clean - just what I want for a beach vacation - but there are definite improvements over the past years since I last stayed...new dog park and pool, Continental breakfast with fresh fruit and juices, refurbished bathrooms in some rooms and lovely new plantings in keeping with the area, but the greatest improvement is in the staff...Fayoni was our housekeeper in two different rooms and she was both pleasant wherever and whenever we saw her - friendly yet not too familiar waves to guests throughout the day as she went about her work - and also helpful if we needed extra towels or just a quick spruce up or a complete cleaning of the room...Michele, who also works at the sister resort, The Provincetown Inn, was very helpful when I needed to book a room with certain special needs during crowded and crazy Carnival Week and the day manager who was gracious and courteous each day and so kind when I called and cried as I tried to book a last minute room to visit an ill relative...

Room Tip: Rooms with a deck have cross ventilation to bring in the ocean air...any view, water or park, will be beautiful.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 July 2014

I have stayed here 3 times in as many years. I am never disappointed. Infact my most recent visit was July 5/6, 2014. I enjoyed this stay differently (solo desiring to write, read, and meditate) yet always as wonderful. They've added a pool! Plus my room was peaceful, clean, and inviting. I had my own deck complete with comfy chair overlooking one of many beautifully landscaped areas. As part of National Seashore, it's filled with wonderful sounds of birds, aroma of sea grasses and trees, and an overall feeling of tranquility. The in room refrigerator and micro wave came in handy. As well as breakfast in the morning. The staff was beyond hospitable and always happy and friendly. As a new employee, Michelle, fit right in with her hospitable personality and I look forward to seeing her as well as Bonnie (who I found out grew up in my hometown after chatting a bit) and the rest of the crew at the Outer Reach Resort the next time(s) I head down.
In spite of it being pet friendly, I come with no pets and yet have no problem with furry friends! There are a ton of pet relief stations in their walk-able resort grounds as well as picnic tables, horseshoe pit, small walking trails, and surprises tucked here and there among the landscape.
They also provide free parking at their 'sister hotel' The Provincetown Inn from where you can catch the shuttle for $2.00 into town. They run until midnight about every 30 minutes. If you go on the 4th of July any year, you can always view the fireworks right from the front yard of the hotel. One last tidbit. Others may say 'a bit outdated' I say 'quaint, homey, and comfey' - You say tomato I say tomato :-)

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Yes, the rooms are a little dated, but where are you going to find a view of Provincetown like
this? And yes, they are dog friendly, so much so that they have a clean dog park fenced in
where you can let your pal run around. Bonnie, the receptionist and her pets are back for another year - always smiling, and always pleasant.The addition of the pool is wonderful - and oh, yes,continental breakfast is waiting for you. Yes, the rooms do have microwave and coffee makers too...but who can resist a free breakfast :) ......Can't wait to get back. Ask Bonnie to tell you where the sea lions are .....drive and park your car and then walk into the dunes to the ocean. Doesn't take long to do this and well worth the trip. The National Seashore is a short drive...and Provincetown offers a dog park too (very friendly people there too) that has won
recognitions for how well and large it is! Start packing, call Bonnie direct, and make a reservation! The rooms maybe dated, but it's reasonable price for the area! Enjoy!

Room Tip: pay the extra for waterview with deck
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple