All reviews gas fireplace mary jo full kitchen washer dryer first floor two bedroom suite p town captain's quarters my home away from home cape cod bay high tide adirondack chairs manager michelle off season wonderful stay up to date short drive
Reviewed 11 July 2012

We enjoyed hearing the waves hit along the beach, It sounded so close. Rooms were very cleaned and well kept. Jacuzzi was fun and the fireplace is AWESOME!!! I would recommend Crow's Nest to everyone.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Wil21Rod
Reviewed 6 July 2012

We booked a one-bedroom at the Crow's Nest completely last minute after getting an email with specials for July 4 week. Turned out to be an amazing vacation! The views from our second story room were great. Request a first floor room if you can because those rooms come with Adirondack chairs and your own little patio that opens up onto the hotel's boardwalk. Either way, you need to go down stairs to get to the beach. There is no beach at high tide, but just plan your day accordingly. The kitchen comes equipped with everything you would need and the bedroom and living area were both a really good size. We were a family of five - two in the bed, two on the pull-out and one on a twin size air mattress in the bedroom. It was very clean and the staff was super friendly and helpful and very visible. North Truro has a great laid back feel to it. You can enjoy the sights and sounds of Provincetown and have access to restaurants there and in Wellfleet but then you can escape back to your hideaway at the Crow's Nest. The guests all tended to keep to themselves and though the hotel was at capacity, we felt like we were the only ones there. We hope to return again next summer and will certainly recommend the Crow's Nest to anyone and everyone!

Room Tip: Request a first floor room!
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank jenkgen
Reviewed 2 July 2012

Spent a long weekend at the Crow's Nest with the gf, and it was an overall great experience. We stayed on the first floor with beautiful views of the Cape Cod bay. Each of the rooms have Adirondack chairs outside and a small side table--perfect for drinks watching the sun set over the horizon or a morning coffee watching the waves roll in. The rooms are clean and comfortable with a fully equipped kitchen and a washer/dryer. The resort is conveniently located between Truro and Provincetown. The Crow's Nest is just as perfect for a romantic getaway as a family adventure. Will definitely come back again.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank CrimsonThom
Reviewed 1 July 2012

I made reservations for a weekend stay at this resort months in advance. I was initially attracted to the location (who wouldn't like a summer vacation on the Cape), the view right on the shore, and the amenities, like a kitchenette and fireplace. Weeks leading up to the trip, my partner and I were excited, and I definitely needed time to relax.

The very day before our trip to the Cape, my grandmother--someone extremely special and important to me--passed away from renal failure. Understanding that the managers of Crow's Nest needed to know why I had to cancel, I spoke on the phone with some of the rudest and most unsympathetic staff--ever. I had to ask if I could reschedule, was told that the next option was the following weekend (yeah, and not attend my grandmother's funeral?), and was then told that I had only TWO HOURS to make my decision. I canceled my trip and forfeited almost $200.

I will never attempt to make reservations at this "resort" again and will never recommend this place for its extremely poor customer service. Reading previous reviews, I saw that this stay could be wonderful, but the terrible reviews held even more truth: don't get sick and don't have anyone in your family die, because management does not care so long as they get their money.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank cmwww
scahrraihs, Owner at Crow's Nest Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2012

Under such circumstances we did offer this guest (as we have with many others over the years) the option to choose another date anytime within the year prior to our closing in late November and that offer is still valid despite this post they have made.

Reviewed 13 June 2012

What a beautiful place!! All rooms face the beach, and you literally walk out onto the beach.....what more can you ask for??
It has all the amenities you need to make your stay a pleasant one.
Michelle, the manager, is a great person. Very pleasant and helpful. The staff is friendly. Property is very clean and up to date.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends