“Fabulous Choice”
Review of Crow's Nest Resort

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in North Truro
Crow's Nest Resort
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in North Truro
Reviewed 30 April 2014

We love the Crow's Nest. My husband and I stayed there four years ago and went home to remodel our bathroom to include the same jacuzzi tub! My girlfriend and I just went in March of 2014 and received a free upgrade to a two-bedroom suite which was perfect for us and the view just can't be beat! Great staff, very helpful, everything is clean and comfortable. You'll love it--it'll be my home away from home!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: First floor rooms are wonderful but both levels have fabulous views!
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Katie T

Reviewed 24 April 2014

Upon arrival I was greeted by Michelle who immediately showed me a fabulous 2nd floor unit with two bedrooms. I choose the first level since it had easy access to the parking area and lovely views of the bay. Given the option I will make this my long term yearly vacation destination. Polite staff, fireplace, bay view, fully stocked kitchen and tranquility. throughout the entire stay. Really doesn't get any better than that!

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 16 April 2014

My husband and I booked a first time trip to the Crow's Nest. Michelle the manager greeted us with a big smile and told us what to expect when we entered our studio-NEVER could we imagine what we found. A two bedroom, two bath (one with a jacuzzi) fully stocked kitchen-full size range with oven, dishwasher, washer and dryer; if that wasn't enough-the living room had a gas fireplace that was flanked by windows that faced the ocean. We could LIVE there FOREVER. Michelle was full of great ideas for places to visit and places to eat. We could not find a better place to stay. I am already trying to find the time to visit again this fall..........next spring-next fall etc. I already miss the sounds of the ocean lulling me to sleep.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 April 2014

Visited two years ago and came back for my birthday this year. We stayed in a two bedroom, two bathroom on the second floor. The ocean view is so spectacular we felt like we were on a cruise. The living area had a large sleeper sectional complete with a cozy fireplace. The service was great, the manager greeted us upon arrival, walked us to the room and gave us fantastic dinner recommendations. Already booked our next visit!

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 5 April 2014

We stayed three nights in a studio apartment looking out onto the ocean and were very happy with our stay. The host was friendly and helpful. We had a very good deal as we were travelling out of season.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 April 2014

My wife and I planned a quick getaway to the Cape to celebrate her birthday. Making reservations via phone was a breeze, and upon arrival we were very pleasantly surprised!

Wonderful room with good appointments, great fireplace, and a view of the water that is second only to being on a boat. Attentive office staff, clean and well maintained rooms, as well as in room wifi was great.

Overall a great room (more like an apartment) for a reasonable off season price. Summer rates were on par with renting a beachfront house in Bermuda - so I think this will be a winter hide-out for us! Really nice.

Room Tip: Get the end unit second floor two bedroom. Seemed like the best spot, IMO.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank productionguru
Reviewed 19 February 2014

This is a great spot. Very clean accommodations and a perfect location.
The kitchen was well stocked and everything was spotless.
We had chairs outside our room and were able to enjoy watching the seals from our door. Lovely! We will be back!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
#1 of 11 in North Truro
East Harbour
East Harbour
#10 of 11 in North Truro

Been to Crow's Nest Resort? Share your experiences!