Our first time visit to the Cape was Welcomed with a Great View ! Good People ! Quiet well maintained surroundings ! Minutes from downtown by bus or car is worth it ! Gotta climb the Pilgrim observation tower ! Macmillan's Wharf ! Province Lands Visitor Center ! etc. etc. etc. Anyways.... after all the exploring, it is So Great to return to Horizons Beach right at Your door step !! We Hope You'll have as Much Fun as We did !! Enjoy !!!!!!!
Bev & Jeff
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Horizons Beach Resort offers enjoyment and tranquility for your Cape Cod vacation. All accommodations feature kitchens, air conditioning and cable televisions. Select from units with sliders opening to sun decks overlooking Cape Cod Bay, or corner rooms with picture windows and spectacular water views. Relax on 500 feet of private beach or swim in the bayside outdoor pool. Rates for every budget! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Horizons Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Horizons Beach Hotel North Truro
- Horizons Beach Resort North Truro, MA, North America