Just returned from our 3rd stay at Horizons Beach. I grew up on the lower Cape and now live on the mid Cape. When you live in such a beautiful place it only makes sense to vacation there as well. Horizons Beach is what the real Cape is all about. A simple, peaceful place to let go of all your day to day stresses. Nice people, friendly staff, clean rooms. You can spend your days with sand on your feet, salt on your skin, and the only real decision is ocean or pool! You can step out your door and walk miles of beautiful beach, or hop the flex bus into Ptown. We stay across the street from the beach and sit on our small deck each night and watch the light change as the sun goes down. The past two years we have been treated to amazing thunder and lightening storms at night.
And if the mood takes you- run down for a late night swim in ocean. If you are looking for a luxury vacation this is not the spot for you, but if you seek quiet, beauty, rest and a chance to unplug from life for awhile this is a wonderful place to be. I know we'll be back next year and hopefully for many years to come. It is really a great place to heal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Horizons Beach Resort offers enjoyment and tranquility for your Cape Cod vacation. All accommodations feature kitchens, air conditioning and cable televisions. Select from units with sliders opening to sun decks overlooking Cape Cod Bay, or corner rooms with picture windows and spectacular water views. Relax on 500 feet of private beach or swim in the bayside outdoor pool. Rates for every budget! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Horizons Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Horizons Beach Hotel North Truro
- Horizons Beach Resort North Truro, MA, North America