My husband and I stayed at Horizons in August 2006 for our 4th wedding anniversary. When we first drove up, we were not expecting what the hotel looked like, (a motel) and we never dreamed that such a beautiful stretch of beach was literally right behind us.
We had a second floor efficiency with kitchenette and bath and balcony. There was a storm off the coast, so the water was loud - we were sitting on the balcony taking in the beautiful sunshine and the fabulous sounds of the ocean. In the morning we could lie in bed and literally see just ocean. It was like being on a cruise ship. And the proximity to Provincetown - fantastic. There seemed to be many families staying there, and all thoroughly enjoying the beach. Truro is the place to go to just relax and enjoy the cape! And Horizon Resort is one of the best kept secrets!
The room was clean, the staff was very accomodating. We are planning to go back and spend many more anniversaries at Horizons. Thank you Horizons!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Horizons Beach Resort offers enjoyment and tranquility for your Cape Cod vacation. All accommodations feature kitchens, air conditioning and cable televisions. Select from units with sliders opening to sun decks overlooking Cape Cod Bay, or corner rooms with picture windows and spectacular water views. Relax on 500 feet of private beach or swim in the bayside outdoor pool. Rates for every budget! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Horizons Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Horizons Beach Hotel North Truro
- Horizons Beach Resort North Truro, MA, North America