I could go on & on over this great place but since I'm sure you'll want to call to experience it yourself I'll curb my enthusiasm. Mind you, half the people I spoke with that were staying here have been coming here every year for over 20 years so making reservations ASAP is pretty crucial. Once you've stayed you get first shots for the following season as well as the listings of all the special stay rates which are really, really great deals.
The check-in process took all of two minutes & within three we were through our spotless 1 room efficiency with a brand new queen bed & sleeper sofa and out on our beautiful deck soaking up the sun & sounds of the bay. The beach itself is kept extremely clean & they even rake up the seaweed so when you come out of the water you don't scare all the children because they think you're the Swamp Thing. Most places up there don't do that. The bathroom was a real nice size & stocked with plenty of soap, wash cloths, & nice big fluffy (Cape Cod fresh) towels. The kitchen is more than adequate especially when you have a restaurant across the street for breakfast & P'town is 5 minutes down the road & has restaurants that rival any "anywhere" I've traveled.
The indoor pool/hot tub/sauna/gym/fitness/pina colada on the deck area is just something you have to see--they did a magnificent job on it. If you're there with the kids & it rains you'll be counting your blessings.
The staff is extremely efficient as well as very friendly--always a smile & a hello.
The Silva's are about the most down to earth,hard working, & friendly people you'll likely ever meet. It's a super tight loving family & it shows in their establishment.
My only regret (other than having to leave) is that the ratings only go up to 5 stars--it truly deserves more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Top Mast Resort is nestled on 750 feet of private, groomed beach overlooking Cape Cod Bay and located only minutes from nearby towns of Provincetown and Wellfleet. Accommodations include; garden view units, beachfront units with or without kitchens, 2 bedroom cottages, a 3 bedroom beach house, and a trio of 4 bedroom shore houses. Enjoy our indoor health complex complete with a large, heated pool, hot tub, steam room, sauna, weight room, kiddie pool and slide, kid smoothies, frozen drinks, beer, wine, snacks, soda and an outdoor sun deck area with an evening fire pit. outdoor tennis/basketball court area and ping pong and corn hole on the lawn. Also located on site is our cafe which serves breakfast every day and dinner on Fridays, with seasonal outdoor patio dining by our large koi fish pond and water feature. Free WI-FI in every room and in various locations through out the property. Shuttle services to Provincetown. Family owned and operated for over 45 years! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Hotels.com, Expedia and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Top Mast Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Top Mast Hotel North Truro
- Top Mast North Truro
- Top Mast Resort North Truro, MA, North America