“Very nice”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Cheryl D
“Very nice”
Reviewed 1 August 2015 for a stay in July 2015

The place was exactly what it looked like in the picture and it was on the P-town bus route which was great. The only thing I didn't like was there was no AC but that was my fault I thought it said there was but it never said there was. Very nice place I would definitely stay again.

Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing