“Uneven food”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Hartford, Connecticut
“Uneven food”
Reviewed 16 February 2014

We had great service. The caesar salad and pasta pescatore were outstanding! The mussels were the worst I have had in my life. COmpletely dried up and overcooked. I didn't even know it was possible to ruin mussels like this. The ROmpi Campi pasta and the warme chevre pasta were so-so. The dressing for the salad tasted like plain oil. We arrived early and had a glass of wine at the bar upstairs--the Bishops Lounge. there was a wonderful folk singer-- that was fun! We were seated at our table on=time. I totally intend to go back but I know exactly what I'm going to order (and not order!) next time!

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Lisa F

Temple Terrace, Florida
“Very good food at Mulino's”
Reviewed 5 February 2014

Our fist time in that part of the country and was told about Northamption. Mulino's came to us by recommendation so we decided to give it a shot.

Upon driving into the town of Northamption, we were blown away by how cute the town was. Looks like something that would come out of a model railroad set. There are endless shops, restaurants and bars throughout the town.

Parking is a problem there as available spaces are few and far between. However, there is a parking lot next door but depends on availability. Parking was $5

Located on the second floor, the restaurant had a very nice atmosphere. The food selection was quite large. I ordered the Linguine with Clam Sauce and was very happy I did. There were a lot of clams in the shell on top of my dish as well as mixed in with the sauce. The portions were very good and the food quality was quite good.

We couldn't resist ordering the Cannoli's for a sweet ending to a great meal. However, this was the only downside to the meal. I have had MUCH better other places and the filling didn't taste anything like an authentic Cannoli.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank jaffronti
Easthampton
“Very good!”
Reviewed 24 January 2014 via mobile

Very nice dinner out in Noho. We tried the carbonara and chicken marsala with shells. Good value for the money nice atmosphere.

Chicago, IL
“Delicious food and warm ambiance”
Reviewed 17 November 2013

Food was great, I had the date stuffed, prosciutto wrapped pork tenderloin and it was delicious! The overall feel of the restaurant was cozy and it has a nice view outside if you get seated near the window. Creme brulee for dessert was great as well. Staff was friendly. Will definitely return in the future.

• Visited November 2013
Amherst, Massachusetts
“Horrible”
Reviewed 26 October 2013

If you're looking for authentic Italian food go elsewhere. Pasta was overcooked and served cold after waiting 50 min. I had the carbonara . I also had a Caesar salad, no Parmesan cheese!!! Our waitress was rude, my husband asked why it was taking so long and she asked "are you in a hurry"? UNBELIEVABLE!!

• Visited October 2013