“Great surprise Birthday for my daughter”

Siam Square Thai Restaurant
Ranked #66 of 141 Restaurants in Northampton
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Child-friendly
Natick, Massachusetts
“Great surprise Birthday for my daughter”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2013

My daughter's birthday was this past weekend. She was coming back from VT & I arranged to surprise her with a dinner at Siam Sq.,Northampton. I contacted the Manager & a meal with a birthday Song and free desert were provided. The owners & service were A#1. As an absentee participant covering the bill I was treated well, also. The management e-mailed me a video of the birthday desert being presented as well as a copy of the bill.

Here's what my daughter said about the evening:
"Great food, good price, excellent service!"
We shall return again!

• Visited March 2013
4 Thank greenpeacemaker

West Springfield, Massachusetts
“perfect for valentines day”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2013 via mobile

came here for valentines day last month. all the waitstaff were in red which was cute. fast service and knew our name when we stated we had a reservation. fast service, with delicious pad thai, soup, and appetizers. overall nice experience. wasn't too crouded/ loud like other restaurants would be normally on Valentines day. good find

2 Thank Martha M
Boston, Massachusetts
“Stopped going there”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 November 2012

We used to go to Siam Square literally once per week, but they raised their prices a lot, and some other changes made us give up on the place. They have this really annoying way of cleaning the tables of people who've just left by spraying windex type cleaner with like 10 pumps making the spray land right on your food if you're table is anywhere close to the one being cleaned. I used to have to cover up my plates when a customer left to keep my food from tasting like cleaner. Food-wise, it used to taste better. Something changed. The dish we usually ordered started to taste over-seasoned with smoke flavor. And the prices...just no way for two people to get out of there for less than 30 bucks, for moderate portions. A real shame, because this used be our favorite restaurant in the valley.

Visited June 2012
2 Thank UpgradeMeNow
Massachusetts
“The best Thai restaurant in the Pioneer Valley!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 November 2012

I visit Siam Square at least twice a month. Their food is great, staff are very friendly, and prices are extremely reasonable. They have a lunch menu all week which has great prices! My top recommendations are:
Bangkok Beef
Paradise Shrimp
Drunken Noodle
Spicy Bamboo Chicken
They have the best Tom Yum soup I have ever had! Try the coconut ice cream and the Thai Iced Tea...I love Siam Square!

• Visited November 2012
4 Thank Boricua1
ma
“Felt like we were back in Krungthep”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 September 2012

We recently revisited this gem of a Thai restaurant. If you want food and a restaurant that is close to what you'll find in Thailand - this is the place. The fish cake appetizer was just like we remembered and perfectly complemented with the cucumber chili sweet sauce. We had the chicken cashew nut and chili fish with sticky rice entrees. Both were perfectly prepared. Although full we could not resist the mango with sticky rice for dessert. The food here is great. As an added bonus you can bring your own wine/beer to save a few $$.
Highly recommend this place as the best authentic Thai in the area by far.

• Visited September 2012