“Good, fresh Thai food!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Child-friendly
Northwestern Vermont
“Good, fresh Thai food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2013

We had the Som Tum, our favorite salad in Thai restaurants and it did not disappoint. My dining partner had the Drunken Noodle dish and loved it: it was different from what we are used to, as it had minced chicken: he was very happy with it at the two-pepper level of spiciness. I had a "Chef Recommended" tofu dish whose name I had never had before: it was a dish with vegetables and a peanut sauce and it was very good. We enjoyed our visit.

Visited July 2013
6 Thank forslarelle

Boston, Massachusetts
“A great meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2013 via mobile

We were craving Thai and decided to eat here. It did not disappoint! The food was delicious and the service was awesome. The server even took the time to teach my children how to make "flowers" out of the paper that comes on the straws. It was a great meal. I'll definitely eat here again!

• Visited June 2013
5 Thank Cheryl S
Whiting, Maine, United States
“always fresh, and delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2013

The quality of food served at this restaurant is always top notch! We eat at Siam every time we visit Northampton. Well Done!

Visited May 2013
5 Thank Brenda G
Natick, Massachusetts
“Great surprise Birthday for my daughter”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2013

My daughter's birthday was this past weekend. She was coming back from VT & I arranged to surprise her with a dinner at Siam Sq.,Northampton. I contacted the Manager & a meal with a birthday Song and free desert were provided. The owners & service were A#1. As an absentee participant covering the bill I was treated well, also. The management e-mailed me a video of the birthday desert being presented as well as a copy of the bill.

Here's what my daughter said about the evening:
"Great food, good price, excellent service!"
We shall return again!

• Visited March 2013
4 Thank greenpeacemaker
West Springfield, Massachusetts
“perfect for valentines day”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2013 via mobile

came here for valentines day last month. all the waitstaff were in red which was cute. fast service and knew our name when we stated we had a reservation. fast service, with delicious pad thai, soup, and appetizers. overall nice experience. wasn't too crouded/ loud like other restaurants would be normally on Valentines day. good find

2 Thank Martha M