Econolodge Inn & Suites
ExtendedStay
US$178
US$151
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 September 2013

The place is clean, upkeep good & staff courteous..I had a wonderful time in-spite of transport issues from Westborough to Worcester ( which runs to $30 for a one way trip by cab ).The height of it was when I got down at Westborough Rly stn & requested the hotel for a pickup ( only 1 mile away) I was given a cab service number who come & pick me up &drop me at hotel at a $20 fare..The hotel could have arranged a pickup which would have saved me this cost.There is no public transport in this town.The stay is good for people who drive down & not for guys like me who do not have a car.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank Ganapathi M
Reviewed 3 September 2013

I had been in the area for a while and I noticed the place was packed every night. I was worried about how late the sports bar/restaurant next door might be rocking. I went inside and it looked cool, but the band was so loud I wouldn't have been able to hear the game I wanted to watch. The band stopped playing by 10:00 or 11:00pm. I couldn't hear it from either side of the motel.
What I could hear was the idling trucks on the side where I was first given a room. The diesel exhaust also came onto the building. I asked for a different room and got one on the bar side.
The room was perfectly fine. It was clean, quiet and comfortable.
If I had been forced to sleep on the 'truck side', I would have been upset, But, everything turned out alright. It is an economy lodge, just as advertised.

Room Tip: On the 'bar side', away from the trucks.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 July 2013

We were on our way to Boston, we needed 3 rooms for the family. Breakfast was good and service was great. The staff was the best part. Hey, it is an Econo Lodge. You don't go there for the ambiance or the room service.

Room Tip: I like the second floor. It is a little further from the street noise.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank hjnicols
Reviewed 23 April 2013

The room had a fridge and microwave - great sports bar across from the premises and shops within easy walking disatance.

The breakfast was basic but hit the spot (and I was able to boil my own cup of tea using the microwave in the room)

Great value for money, and close to both Boston and Salem.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple