Econolodge Inn & Suites
US$142
Hotels.com
US$155
US$147
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 February 2014

We stayed again at the Econolodge while we were in the area with friends. I only have positive things to say about my experience.....friendly staff, clean and comfortable stay. All my friends echo'd the same. We had dinner/drinks at the JJ's sports bar next door and had a great time watching Superbowl game. Will certainly come back again for basketball season.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Travel_the_world_80
Reviewed 29 September 2013

I KNOW YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR BUT!!!!
We only noticed a light urine smell when we checked which we attributed to it being a dog friendly room but we were in a rush so did not check further until we returned later in the evening.
The urine smell was coming from the bathroom which stunk (luckily there was a door we could close), the bottom 12 inches of shower curtain was terribly stained. The walls and ceilings must be very thin as we could hear other guests walking and using the bathroom. We ended up leaving at 2:30 am as we could no longer suffer the smell.
The check in was friendly and based on other comments it may have only been our room but I suggest you stay away from 125.

Room Tip: Do not choose 125
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Peter M
Reviewed 4 September 2013

The place is clean, upkeep good & staff courteous..I had a wonderful time in-spite of transport issues from Westborough to Worcester ( which runs to $30 for a one way trip by cab ).The height of it was when I got down at Westborough Rly stn & requested the hotel for a pickup ( only 1 mile away) I was given a cab service number who come & pick me up &drop me at hotel at a $20 fare..The hotel could have arranged a pickup which would have saved me this cost.There is no public transport in this town.The stay is good for people who drive down & not for guys like me who do not have a car.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank Ganapathi M
Reviewed 3 September 2013

I had been in the area for a while and I noticed the place was packed every night. I was worried about how late the sports bar/restaurant next door might be rocking. I went inside and it looked cool, but the band was so loud I wouldn't have been able to hear the game I wanted to watch. The band stopped playing by 10:00 or 11:00pm. I couldn't hear it from either side of the motel.
What I could hear was the idling trucks on the side where I was first given a room. The diesel exhaust also came onto the building. I asked for a different room and got one on the bar side.
The room was perfectly fine. It was clean, quiet and comfortable.
If I had been forced to sleep on the 'truck side', I would have been upset, But, everything turned out alright. It is an economy lodge, just as advertised.

Room Tip: On the 'bar side', away from the trucks.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 July 2013

We were on our way to Boston, we needed 3 rooms for the family. Breakfast was good and service was great. The staff was the best part. Hey, it is an Econo Lodge. You don't go there for the ambiance or the room service.

Room Tip: I like the second floor. It is a little further from the street noise.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family