The Centennial House Bed and Breakfast
US$154
Hotels.com
US$166
AscendHotels
All reviewsb bnew englandbaked applestep stoolgracious hostsfour poster bedquichebreakfast was deliciousfresh fruitpopoverslovely homehome friestwo nightswe loved our staynext morningnight stayeach morning
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 November 2010

Stayed here for my husband's 30th birthday. Got the room with the jacuzzi tub. It was very quiet and relaxing. Breakfast was great, too. For dinner, you may have to drive at least 15-20 mins. away to have dinner. But we really enjoyed our stay!

Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 November 2010

We called and booked a Columbus Cay weekend stay, with no prior knowledge of the Inn, or the surrounding area. It just seemed a reasonable distance from Boston, our home. The Inn was a delight, well restored with appropriate antiques, and modern additions that added to the comfort and utility of their space. Our room was spacious and comfortable and the breakfast perfect, with enough choices to satisfy two picky eaters. The best part tho was the owners willingness to share their insights into the surrounding area. They booked a boat ride on the Connecticut River, and recommended restaurants, antique stores and hikes that all worked out perfectly. We are planning a return to the area to further explore, and take advantage of the hospitality that Joan and Steve provide.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 October 2010

My wife and I stayed for 1 night as we travelled from Cape Cod to the White Mountain area.
As soon as we arrived we were given delicious cakes and biscuits with our coffee. Our room was large and the bed was very comfortable. The breakfast was about the best we had during our 15 day US trip. I would strongly recommend this establishment.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 October 2010

Warm, welcoming, very comfortable. Breakfast was amazing. The beds were luxurious. We especially loved the homemade cookies.

Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 October 2010

I recently stayed at the Centennial House for my best friends wedding which was being held about 10 minutes away. I was a bridesmaid and we all got ready for the wedding in the Deerfield Suite, which was amazing. It was perfect for us because we were not interested in being or feeling too stressed the day of the wedding. The Centennial House was a very relaxing and calming environment.

I also stayed there the night of the wedding. I was one of the only people to stay there and I was so happy that I did. The breakfast the next day was absolutely delicious, I could tell everything was from a local farm. Joanne was very sweet and my boyfriend and I chatted with her for about a half hour before we left. She was very accomodating with breakfast and the bride actually lost her phone while we were getting ready and Joanne along with another woman looked for the phone and an earring that we lost for a while. The whole experience was a pleasure. I will definitely be staying there again.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple