We've stayed at an Allergy Free Double Queen Guest Room for Mother's Day get away. The room decor was out dated, and although there was a big humidifier in the room, it wasn't very effective, plus every time when I entered the room, I would start to sneeze. The drainage in the tub was very slow, but the shower has enough water pressure, so it was nice.
The staffs at the front desk(special kudos to Megan) and the restaurants were very accommodating and helpful with our requests and needs. Our reservation included breakfast buffet(If purchased separately, it's $14.95+tax per person), served from 6am~10am, the highlight was the Omelet, waffle and smoothie station, they added a nice touch to the standard continental breakfast spread.
Over all it was a good stay, and would stay here again if we were in the Boston area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Four Points by Sheraton Norwood is between Boston and Providence and is easily accessible from both airports. We're near New England corporate offices and have 30 professional meeting rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Four Points by Sheraton Norwood Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The 4 Points By Sheraton Norwood Hotel & Conference Center
- The Four Points By Sheraton Norwood Hotel Norwood
- The Four Points By Sheraton Norwood Hotel And Conference Center
- Sheraton Norwood
- Four Points Norwood
- Norwood Four Points
- Norwood Sheraton