“Great Steak Joint”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Graz, Austria
“Great Steak Joint”
Reviewed 3 September 2011

I have eaten here several times with colleagues. The deep friend large onion is amazing and is always my prime choice for starter. Due to my experience with this restaurant I choose to eat at its other chain places around the world and have never really been disappointed. The steaks here are amazing and always done to perfection.
Highly recommended

• Visited October 2010

Paterson, New Jersey
“I will definetly come back”
Reviewed 1 September 2011

I have never been to an outback so during our stay in this area, i decided to give it a try & it was fantastic....I am very picky & this place is so clean & the waiters were great....I think ive found my "new" steakhouse restaurant ;}

• Visited April 2011
Boston, MA
“Who knew a steakhouse could have such wonderful hot fudge???”
Reviewed 25 August 2011

We are on vacation and every time we have ice cream I think about how the hot fudge at the Outback back home is much, much, much better! The food is consistently good - we eat there probably a couple of times a month - but the hot fudge is out of this world!

Fla
“Very Good..Dependable”
Reviewed 28 April 2011

Good Food and a really nice waitress. Hockey was on TV so my husband was happy too.

• Visited April 2011
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“good resturant, nice atmosphere”
Reviewed 15 December 2007