“Views”

Farm Neck Golf Club
More attraction details
Owner description: Semi-private golf course where President Bill Clinton has played.
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Loved it all. The most amazing views of a golf coarse besides Pebble Beach I have ever seen. Was an amazing experience to drive the cart as my husband and mother golfed. I am not a golfer, but enjoy all the beauty a coarse has to offer. This one held its own next to Pebble and Spanish Bay.

2  Thank greengirl50
in 11 reviews
"cape"
"mv"

Reviewed 23 March 2014

Golfing along side the ocean was an amazing experience, even for a duffer like me. Beware, the course is pretty challenging!

Reviewed 14 November 2013 via mobile

This is the third year playing golf at Farm Neck with my sons in late fall. The grounds are well kept , and the views of the water are exceptional! The front nine holes are closed and are being rehabbed - so we played the back nine twice. Weather was chilly but the sun was out- windy near the water. Great lunch in the club after playing- Reuben and French Dip were hits- Clam Chowder also good ! Will be back next year for sure!

1  Thank 1lacrosse
Reviewed 2 November 2013

I was there on Sunday, October 20th attending the 68th Martha's Vineyard Fishing Derby Awards Ceremonies. It was held in a tent right there on the Farm Neck Golf Club grounds.

It was a first time for me attending this derby ceremony and also seeing the lovely grounds of this golf course. I certainly enjoyed every minute of it and appreciated all the work and effort these employees and volunteers did to make this derby ceremony so successful. What a job they did!

You couldn't ask for a nicer facility on Martha's Vineyard than the Farm Neck Golf Course to hold this event at.

See more reviews
Reviewed 11 October 2013

My husband played a round there while we were on Martha's Vineyard a week ago. He is an avid golfer and a retired golf course superintendent. He said the course was "pure" and the views were wonderful. He was set up with another twosome and they had a great time. I came to pick him up and we had lunch at the restaurant at the course which was perfect - good food, great service. A good time all around.