“Not that great!!”

Atlanta, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not that great!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2013

The reason my family and I decided to go there because of all of the good reviews written. The food was not good at all! Not sure what all the rave is all about. Below standard!

Suffern, New York
“YUM!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2013

Fantastic food and the service was excellent! Yummy Lobster Mac n Cheese that was big enough to feed 3!!! (but we all had our own entrees). Definitely recommendation for your stay on Martha's Vineyard

Visited July 2013
Vermont
“YUCK.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2013 via mobile

Terrible service. No hostess available. Sat out on the deck, which was the only good part of our evening. Waitress sucked. No plates, utensils or napkins were set for us. I stole a set off a table in the dining room. Cocktail was good. Ordered the Mushroom Cigars, took 2 bites. YUCK. Tasted like a cigar. Left the un-eaten food on the table, got our check and left. I would never go back.

River Vale, New Jersey, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Velveeta lobster Mac & Cheese”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2013

My husband and I dined here last week. We had read the reviews and had heard the plates were small but the lobster Mac & cheese is very good. The place is small and charming. My husband ordered the fish special and liked it very much. I ordered the Mac and cheese and there was hardly any lobster in it. That wasn't so much the problem but the issue was that it tasted and looked like easy Mac once you got through the pile high of breadcrumbs. I have to say the presentation was deceiving but I have never left this much food on my plate. Worth a shot if you don't order the Mac and cheese.

Rochester, New York
“Great Little Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2013

Great little place run by some cool people. Ate just a bite at the bar and enjoyed a craft cocktail/draft. I was solo & the bar was the perfect size to chat with people or simply eat/drink the evening away.

It's a super intimate space. Would be a great little date spot. The staff are genuine and knowledgeable. The menu creative and local/fresh concept.

check it out.