“Best lunch place for island visitors”

Island Bar and Grill
Ranked #38 of 52 Restaurants in Oak Bluffs
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
“Best lunch place for island visitors”
Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

We visited martha's vineyard for just a day and stopped by island bar & grill for lunch. We didn't want to spend a lot of time on lunch , so that we could check out the island. The food that came out really fast was delicious. I had a lobster roll which I could tell was served with fresh lobster salad, my wife also enjoyed her crab cake wrap and we both liked the musalide. Overall, the service was really good and prices were reasonable too. I'd definitely recommend everyone to go there, unless you are looking for a fast food take out or 2 hour lunch chill out. The name of the restaurant says it all.

New york
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Enjoyable”
Reviewed 14 June 2014

I went for dinner and drinks with my mother I could honestly say I enjoyed the atmosphere the safe was very hospitable and the food was very good I had the scallops and my mother had to lobster definitely one of the best dinning experiences on the island so far definitely will come back again soon....

1 Thank Luvit926
Edgartown ma
“The Cheers of the island”
Reviewed 14 June 2014

Love this place! Everyone is soo nice when I come in. Traditional place with good food for everyone. One of the most underrated places on the island. They keep it real and old school with different nights every night of the week from mo town night to island night there is something for everyone. With amazing djs and an amazing atmosphere there's nothing not to like about this place. Transforms from a family restaurant during the day to a sports bar/ dance club during the night there's nothing more to ask from a seasonal place like this on the vineyard.

Oak Bluffs
“Great atmosphere and service”
Reviewed 14 June 2014

Me and a few friends love coming here. The bartenders and staff are very friendly and the food and drinks are great. I would recommend coming here if you are looking for a fun time in Oak Bluffs.

Oak bluffs
“AMAZING!!!!”
Reviewed 14 June 2014

Went for a night out on the town with my girl friends to grab some dinner and our food was phenomenal! We found out it was a fun atmosphere at night and we continued dancing all night! Thank you island bar for a great night !