All reviewshis wifethe ownerother guestsfront porchlaid backcookiesmartha's vineyardthe penthousecarriage housebread puddingwrap around porchliving roomthe main streetpeople watchingbeach towelscircuit avetop floor
Reviewed 25 May 2007

My wife and I stayed here a few days ago before the season started. The owner, Eric, upgraded our room for our one year anniversary. It was a great experience. The rooms were extremely charming and clean. The hospitality was great and they served a great continental breakfast. The location was perfect. Main town, restaurants, shopping, and beaches were all within just minutes of walking. No need to stay anywhere else on the island.

Kristen and Randy

• Stayed: May 2007, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank wellsmokey
Reviewed 9 May 2007

I do not even know where to begin! My boyfriend and I spent two nights on the Vineyard in the beginning of May. Our stay at the Oak Bluffs Inn was unbelievable! The hospitality was incredible; the owners were down to earth and very knowledgeable of the area. In addition, the rooms were clean and charming, with extremely comfortable beds (the feather pillows were a nice touch)! This was our first time on the island and the sights and the sounds took us away!

• Stayed: May 2007, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank Lephan2
Reviewed 3 May 2007

Ideal location located near gingerbread houses, shops, restaurants, and a short walk to Ocean Park and the beach. Eric is a great host and makes you feel like special friends. Charming rooms, comfortable living room and wrap around porch to "people watch".

Stayed: May 2007
1  Thank Danikis
Reviewed 5 January 2007

My husband and I were married during our stay at Oaks Bluff last September, Labor Day weekend. I am not used to the intimate experience of a Bed & Breakfast so I was a bit more reserved than my husband. However, it turned out to be a wonderful experience. The inn was just as pictured on the website. Eric was a very gracious host. I admit we did some celebrating on our honeymoon night and I was less than up to par the next morning. Eric was very kind and generous to let us stay (and me recover ) in the room until our afternoon ferry. We greatly appreciated his generosity. Especially since there were some ripple effects from a hurricane that weekend and the ferry ride home was going to be rough. The extra time to rest was much needed and appreciated.

We will definately be back. Loved room#8!

• Stayed: September 2006, travelled as a couple
2  Thank djo0305
Reviewed 14 November 2006

We spent our tenth anniversary at this B&B based on the Trip Advisor recommendations. The positive remarks were truly right on the money. Accomodations were very clean, private and comfy. The little snacks in the am and pm were tasty and made you feel like you were staying with relatives on the island. The location was within perfect walking distance of all Oak Bluff had to offer. No need for transportation. I must admit Eric's "surfer" talk scared us on the phone but once we arrived, we realized that was just his personality. He was extremely knowledgeable and professional . He was also warm and inviting. He even has a historic relevance to the island in which he is mentioned in one of the island books. We've had bad B&B experiences in the past but this one has restored our sense of adventure. If you decide on a hotel instead of this B&B, you'll be doing yourself a real diservice. We will be staying only here upon our return for our 20th anniversary. Thanks Eric!!!!

• Stayed: September 2005, travelled as a couple