All reviews his wife the owner other guests front porch laid back cookies martha's vineyard the penthouse carriage house bread pudding wrap around porch living room the main street beach towels people watching circuit ave top floor
Reviewed 5 June 2007

My wife and I just returned from a week in Martha's Vineyard. Neither of us had ever been there before and wanted to stay at a B&B where would get more personalized service.
Wow, did we make the right choice. First off, the B&B was in an awsome part of the Island where restaurants, nightlife and the beach were all within a 5 minute walk. No Car or Bike needed. Secondly, the house was a beautiful 19th century home that felt like you were wealthy friends home that had real good taste. The antique furnishings were fantastic and the endless rockers on the rap around front porch just pulled me in.
Last but not least was the service, it was excellent. They really went the extra mile and ensured everyone felt at home. Nothing was too much trouble for the Inn Keeper. He provided support all day and night for questions or suggestions.
We will definitely be returning....

• Stayed: June 2007, travelled as a couple
2  Thank odellm
Reviewed 25 May 2007

My wife and I stayed here a few days ago before the season started. The owner, Eric, upgraded our room for our one year anniversary. It was a great experience. The rooms were extremely charming and clean. The hospitality was great and they served a great continental breakfast. The location was perfect. Main town, restaurants, shopping, and beaches were all within just minutes of walking. No need to stay anywhere else on the island.

Kristen and Randy

• Stayed: May 2007, travelled as a couple
1  Thank wellsmokey
Reviewed 9 May 2007

I do not even know where to begin! My boyfriend and I spent two nights on the Vineyard in the beginning of May. Our stay at the Oak Bluffs Inn was unbelievable! The hospitality was incredible; the owners were down to earth and very knowledgeable of the area. In addition, the rooms were clean and charming, with extremely comfortable beds (the feather pillows were a nice touch)! This was our first time on the island and the sights and the sounds took us away!

• Stayed: May 2007, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lephan2
Reviewed 3 May 2007

Ideal location located near gingerbread houses, shops, restaurants, and a short walk to Ocean Park and the beach. Eric is a great host and makes you feel like special friends. Charming rooms, comfortable living room and wrap around porch to "people watch".

Stayed: May 2007
1  Thank Danikis
Reviewed 5 January 2007

My husband and I were married during our stay at Oaks Bluff last September, Labor Day weekend. I am not used to the intimate experience of a Bed & Breakfast so I was a bit more reserved than my husband. However, it turned out to be a wonderful experience. The inn was just as pictured on the website. Eric was a very gracious host. I admit we did some celebrating on our honeymoon night and I was less than up to par the next morning. Eric was very kind and generous to let us stay (and me recover ) in the room until our afternoon ferry. We greatly appreciated his generosity. Especially since there were some ripple effects from a hurricane that weekend and the ferry ride home was going to be rough. The extra time to rest was much needed and appreciated.

We will definately be back. Loved room#8!

• Stayed: September 2006, travelled as a couple