All reviews his wife the owner other guests front porch laid back cookies martha's vineyard the penthouse carriage house bread pudding wrap around porch living room the main street beach towels people watching circuit ave top floor
Reviewed 17 June 2007

It was a wonderful place to stay made special by the owners Our room was private and relaxing. We enjoyed hanging out (bowling on wii!) with Erik, the owner, and wish him the best on his drive to end beach apartheid. Go Erik! We hope to visit again sooner than later! PS. Despite what all of the locals say we enjoyed our MV tour via moped!

1  Thank pawsie
Reviewed 10 June 2007

My wife and I just returned from our 3rd consecutive year of staying at the Oak bluffs inn. As with all of our stays there, we loved it. Everything about the inn is great and will make for a perfect relaxing getaway. The inn keepers erik and ronda are great people, very accomodating and friendly with a great sense of humor. The inn itself is wonderful with a relaxing ambience, great rooms and awesome breakfast. If you areplanning a visit to the vineyard we highly reccomend the oak bluffs inn.

Marc & Jeanine Czaplicki
Thomaston, ct

• Stayed: June 2007, travelled as a couple
1  Thank marcczaplicki
Reviewed 5 June 2007

My wife and I just returned from a week in Martha's Vineyard. Neither of us had ever been there before and wanted to stay at a B&B where would get more personalized service.
Wow, did we make the right choice. First off, the B&B was in an awsome part of the Island where restaurants, nightlife and the beach were all within a 5 minute walk. No Car or Bike needed. Secondly, the house was a beautiful 19th century home that felt like you were wealthy friends home that had real good taste. The antique furnishings were fantastic and the endless rockers on the rap around front porch just pulled me in.
Last but not least was the service, it was excellent. They really went the extra mile and ensured everyone felt at home. Nothing was too much trouble for the Inn Keeper. He provided support all day and night for questions or suggestions.
We will definitely be returning....

• Stayed: June 2007, travelled as a couple
2  Thank odellm
Reviewed 25 May 2007

My wife and I stayed here a few days ago before the season started. The owner, Eric, upgraded our room for our one year anniversary. It was a great experience. The rooms were extremely charming and clean. The hospitality was great and they served a great continental breakfast. The location was perfect. Main town, restaurants, shopping, and beaches were all within just minutes of walking. No need to stay anywhere else on the island.

Kristen and Randy

1  Thank wellsmokey
Reviewed 9 May 2007

I do not even know where to begin! My boyfriend and I spent two nights on the Vineyard in the beginning of May. Our stay at the Oak Bluffs Inn was unbelievable! The hospitality was incredible; the owners were down to earth and very knowledgeable of the area. In addition, the rooms were clean and charming, with extremely comfortable beds (the feather pillows were a nice touch)! This was our first time on the island and the sights and the sounds took us away!

1  Thank Lephan2