“Great View, not Great Service”
Review of Lobsterville Grill

Lobsterville Grill
Ranked #29 of 55 Restaurants in Oak Bluffs
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Healthy
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

This place reminds me of Miami as they have pretty girls out front enticing you to come in. It worked, so we stopped for a drink. We sat on the lower level outside and was a gorgeous sunset view. We ordered 2 cocktails (again reminded me of Miami as they were $10-$12 each).
The waitress did not seem happy that we had already eaten. We ordered a second round of drinks and barely got half done before she asked if there was going to be anything else. We said no and continued with our drinks. She came by again a few minutes later and asked the same question.
Anyway, it's a great place to enjoy a beautiful view if the harbor, but I'm only giving 3 stars due to the greedy waitress.

1  Thank ShorelineGuy

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I had lunch here with my boyfriend and we spent $80. The portions were very small, the food wasn't hot and very below average. The drinks were poorly made. Amazing view, but not worth the money. There are other restaurants nearby with a great view and much better food. The service was not impressive, either.

3  Thank DreCar
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Amazing view, food, and atmosphere! Must try! The Lobster Mac is the best I have ever had. The sunset on the harbor and the people watching is a plus. Service was fine as was my favorite drink, a dark and stormy. Fresh oysters shucked as you watch makes this place special in so many ways. Please try.

Reviewed 26 December 2013

Undoubtedly one of the worst restaurants that I have been to in years & a definite tourist trap. I stumbled in around 4 pm or so, starving after a day at the beach. I thought you can’t go wrong with lobster in the name. That idea quickly vanished as I was met with atrocious, nearly non-existent service. We had to find waiters to give orders to & then had to track them down to learn the status of both our drinks & meals. After about 45 minutes our entrees arrived. Followed by the appetizers around an hour after they were ordered, which we obviously sent back. We should have run away, but were hungry! Food was luke warm, not tasty & I even got sick a few hours later. A terrible experience. The only positive is a nice location by the marina.

3  Thank roberta_nyc
Reviewed 28 October 2013 via mobile

This is the kind of place that says relax, have a drink and watch the water. The appetizers are good fresh but the popular ones run of early. Try to sit along the rail. The service is just that a line that runs from you to the bar and food. Expect nothing else. But go