“Great vibe and excellent food choices”

The Red Cat Kitchen at Ken N' Beck
Ranked #2 of 53 Restaurants in Oak Bluffs
Price range: US$20 - US$60
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Contemporary, Bar
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Boston, Massachusetts
“Great vibe and excellent food choices”
Reviewed 20 June 2014

From small plates to share and big plates there is a wide variety of delicious food to choose from. The cocktails are very good as well in this cute old house near the ocean in Oak Bluffs.

Chilmark, Massachusetts
“Incredible sublime fare!”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Make a reservation! As a year-round vegetarian resident,
Red Cat at Ken n' Beck, is the restaurant where I chose to celebrate my 50th birthday...
The food is always fresh & locally harvested when available; further supporting the insular infrastructure of our local fisherman & farmers, which is important to me. The chef's preparation, seasoning & special sauce techniques utilized, bring a refreshingly ever sublime surprise to your pallet; as we savored each & every bite. For dessert, we chose the lava cake & cherry soup, then split them in half, creating our own unique delicious combination. There are no other words for the wise, other than to tell you, that you will not be disappointed with anything off the menu.

1 Thank JudithBoyd
“Amazing place and host”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Very funky place where the food makes u forget everything u could miss in a more conventional restaurant. I was indeed disappointed at first by the poor wine list and glassware (they love to drink wine out of jars in MV) but my meal was first class and the ambiance very warm and friendly. I had an unusual "tuna tartare" with watermelon and candied ginger (most definitely added to my own tartare recipe) and the best "sweet corn and scallops risotto" I have ever had. Unfortunately dessert was only ok but I will be back, well done guys!

• Visited June 2014
“Good choice for a small group”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

We wanted a to have a good meal out in Oak Bluffs and the Red Cat provided just the right atmosphere and food for our group of four, including two vegetarians. We were fortunate enough to find an open table when we arrived and enjoyed ourselves with cocktails and wine while grazing through the menu. We'll go back again.

• Visited May 2014
Oak Bluffs, Massachusetts
“Drive by almost every day”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

and stopped. I am really glad i did. Am already planning on going back. We started with the tempura green beans. These could be addictive. My partner had a Hamburger. I think he ordered it just to have a reason to order the onion rings. We were both glad. The onion rings with crispy with a nice light crust. I had the yellowfin tuna which was cooked to perfection. I usually ask about the deser menu before ordering...and I had planned to order the panna cotta but when it came time both of use were full. Desert will have to wait for the next visit. We arrived at 6 and given a choice of where we wanted sit. We ate in the front room(what must of been the front porch at some point) It was cozy without a lot of noise. Our wait staff was very friendly and helpful. Service was at a nice pace so that we could enjoy our food and not get impatient for the next course. I hope our next visit is as positive as this one was.

1 Thank reid e