“Super fast dining with an island touch”

Linda Jean's Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 52 Restaurants in Oak Bluffs
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Highlands, New Jersey
“Super fast dining with an island touch”
Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

At 8:30 on a Saturday morning we were greeted by a waiting line. After a 15 minute wait we were seated at a booth which was our request. We ordered a Jacob (all vegetarian) and the Mess which was scrambled eggs and spinach.
The order was in and out in ten minutes. Everything was good!

1 Thank JDRolle R

Cape Cod
“It is pretty much what it looks like”
Reviewed 15 August 2014

Super popular breakfast spot. It appears to be a family diner-type place and it is. I have not had any of the more upscale items on the menu like seafood plate or steaks but the breakfast is rock solid great and they have the best fish sandwich on the island..and there are a lot of fish sandwiches on the Island.

Visited July 2014
Pennsauken, New Jersey
“Lunch at MV”
Reviewed 14 August 2014

The food overall wad great I had fried shrimp and my husband and our friends had sirloinburgers. But what really stood out was the homemade blackberry and peach pie with vanilla ice cream. It was about the best pie I've ever had in a restaurant. I just wish I had taken some back to the hotel.

Visited August 2014
Oak bluffs
“Great food! Service was the best!”
Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

We called the restaurant from our room to check on closing time , the person who answered was very polite and courteous.when we arrived at the restaurant it was moderately busy , my husband was parking the car and I did not want to hold up a table ,but everyone made me feel at home ,from the hostess to our waitress Mary! We each had a cup of chowder which was brought piping hot to the table .we shared the fish & chips which were a generous portion!Mary offered us dessert but we could not eat another bite. Mary again was great and gave us the best guest experience !!!would always recommend your restaurant and definitely return :)

Connecticut
“Great Breakfast scene”
Reviewed 8 August 2014

Make sure you get here early for the fresh coffee and delicious pancakes. Great little breakfast spot and you will find the locals go here too. Quick service with a smile.

• Visited October 2013