“Jesse's food is amazing!”
Review of Park Corner

Park Corner
Ranked #30 of 53 Restaurants in Oak Bluffs
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Dinner & drinks in Oak Bluffs Wednesday thru Saturday AND Sunday Brunch! We now have LIVE MUSIC Wednesday thru Saturday nights and a Late Night Menu! Sit. Chat. Chew.
Oak Bluffs, Massachusetts
“Jesse's food is amazing!”
Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

Outstanding food and cocktails. This place has a great vibe, small and intimate. The food is just incredible every time and the cocktails are great! Jesse is amazing in the kitchen and Emma is so much fun and knows her stuff in the front of the house. Just do yourself a favor a go eat here. You'll keep going back!

• Visited March 2014

Litchfield County, CT
“Good food, pricey, casual”
Reviewed 24 October 2013

We actually found this place by chance when the restaurant we'd planned on had a long wait. This is a small place and there were few patrons. My husband ordered the burger, and said it was by far one of the best he'd ever had, large, tender, and juicy (which is unusual when you order well-done as he does). I had a haddock special. The fish was large, perfectly cooked and prepared with an interesting green basil oil that added good flavor without overpowering. I also ordered one of the special drinks of the day/season, a spicy cider based concoction. It was good but at $12 I didn't get a second drink. The haddock was $24 which I thought was reasonable.

The atmosphere could use a little help. It looked like grungy concrete floors underfoot, and felt more like a corner deli than a bistro. But the food was great.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank idrive65
Nashua
“Poor Showing”
Reviewed 9 September 2013

We have been going to the Vineyard for many years and finally decided to try the Park Corner. The menu looks pretty good and the prices okay for the Vineyard. Big mistake! Let's start at the beginning. First off the waitress was quite frankly very sloppily dressed which showed very little respect for the customer. To say service was slow would be a gross understatement. Now for the food, not good art all. My wife's mussels were badly overcooked, my Mongolian steak tips were well done and I was never asked how I wanted them. Finally, it took forever to get the check. Another table told the waitress to take care of our check since it might take a long time if we missed her. This was by far the worst dining experience we have ever experienced on MV. Too many better choices to try that place again.

• Visited September 2013
Burlington, Vermont
“Delish Meal & Best Gin Gimlet ever!”
Reviewed 5 August 2013

I dined here recently and was totally impressed with the food-I had a watermelon and jicama salad to start and then the fried lobster ravioli-YUM!

I ordered a Gin Gimlet with top of the line gin, St. George's and while pricey, it was worth it! Also, it was prepared beyond perfect!

They got very busy while I was there, rather later in the night, so service was as good as it could be and the server def was running as fast as she could! I would return in a heartbeat!
Thanks!

Visited July 2013
Plano, Texas
“Zero flavor, and expensive”
Reviewed 28 July 2013

Least value of all the places we dined. Beer was tepid, food way overpriced and either lacked flavor or was overpowered by one component, like ginger in the carrot ginger soup.

Visited July 2013