“Slice of Yum”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed 15 April 2014

The best thing about Slice of Life is that it's not your typical menu with your typical sandwiches and meals. It is a cozy little spot but worth trying out.

1  Thank JewelsBH
There are newer reviews for Slice of Life

Reviewed 31 October 2013

We had a lovely dinner here, off season. They had been closed for a few days and we went the night they reopened. All of us thought our meals were fresh, beautifully presented and very tasty.

1  Thank Anne F
Reviewed 29 October 2013

This place was small but had great food! I would try to sit by window if you like to people watch. I would go again!

1  Thank kathy r
Reviewed 25 October 2013

I have recently moved to the island and am in the hospitality industry. The food is excellent, and I love that they serve breakfast as it is difficult to find breakfast options in Oak Bluffs. I had the strawberry and bacon pizza with goat cheese and balsamic vinegrette. This 12" pizza was perfect for two. We also sampled the zucchini fritters which were excellent! The only thing I didn't care for is that the tables are too close to each other, and it made me a little uncomfortable eating so close to strangers! The dining area is small, but food and service are great. I will frequent this establishment and I always recommend it to my guests.

1  Thank Airforcemom N
Reviewed 22 October 2013

My friend who is well known to the staff took me here for my first night on the Vineyard. It did not disappoint. Our server was knowledgeable about the menu, and more than helpful with selecting foods that complimented the dietary restrictions of a medical condition. She made suggestions for substitutions and I knew that she was not only knowledgeable about the menu, but also my medical condition. While I have dietary restrictions, the food was infused with color and levels of flavor that were an unusual surprise. What a delightful dining experience.