“We had a great meal here”
Review of Nancy's Restaurant

Nancy's Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 53 Restaurants in Oak Bluffs
Price range: US$5 - US$30
Good for: Bar Scene, Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Hinsdale, Illinois, United States
“We had a great meal here”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Cute town this place has lots of options from an oyster bar to take out window and picnic benches to full service upstair dining. Salads were crisp and fresh. Fish was good. Excellent fried shrimp and the raw oysters were just picked they were amazing

Visited July 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Nashua, New Hampshire
“Good food for typical fried seafood fare”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Nancy's is a GREAT location - right on the water, on the corner, in town. The food is good for typical Island-type food, lots of fried food and of course fresh seafood is abundance. The patio is nice for walk-up service and you can grab a bite while casually sitting outside. There's also the indoor restaurant on both floors (Trivia night is fun!) which is good for indoor dining. The prices are a little crazy, even for the Vineyard, but Nancy's is a staple at least once while visiting MV.

• Visited August 2013
North Scituate, Rhode Island
“If you go to Oak Bluffs.. Check this place out.”
Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

We were only at the island for 2 days, and we came here twice.
The weather was slamming hot and they keep their beers on ice. Need I say more, and no I'm not an alcoholic.
We had appetizers, an a couple of beers, and we watched the food pour out of that kitchen like they had 20 cooks back there.
Everything looked really good an I read a lot of good reviews about Nancys.
Try the pulled chicken quesadilla, so good.

• Visited July 2014
Naples, Florida
“Fried, Fried, Fried”
Reviewed 4 July 2014

The best thing about Nancy's is the view. Great for people watching.

Everything on the menu seemed to be fried. I opted for a salad which was very tasty.

If you like your food fried then this is the place for you.

Visited June 2014
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Not quite as good as I remembered”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Just got back from the Vineyard and to be honest I was a little dissapointed with Nancy's. My lobster roll wasn't as good as I remembered and my daughters hamburger was the size of a McDonalds happy meal burger (Literally). Add my wifes "fair" fish sandwhich and we spent almost $45.00 for a fair lunch experience.

We did however enjoy the location and outside eating. I was just underwhelmed by the meal and overwhelmed by what lunch cost. I have been to the Vineyard about 10 times so I knew what I was getting into but lunch at Nancy's has slightly fallen off in my humble opinion.

• Visited June 2014